Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 23-110 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For use on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older and between 23 to 110 pounds.
- Designed with imidacloprid, an insect neurotoxin that works to paralyze and kill fleas within 1 hour of treatment.
- Unique, soft chew can be given straight from your hand and fed as a treat to alleviate your dog and stop infestation.
- Available without a prescription so you can always have chews on hand to stop infestations immediately.
- Cut out the complications of messy topical treatments with a simple daily chew.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 4-22 lbs, 30 Soft Chews$56.98Chewy Price$52.91Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$25.58Chewy Price$24.30Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, over 25 lbs, 12 Tablets$60.12Chewy Price$62.99List Price$57.11Autoship Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 6 - 22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Project Paws Brewer’s Yeast & Garlic Natural Flea & Tick Repellent for Dogs, 300 Chewable tablets$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.96Chewy Price$59.98List Price$56.96Autoship Price
- ENOZ Trap-N-Kill Flea Trap Refill, 3 count$4.99Chewy Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Sentry Fiproguard Plus Squeeze-On Dog Flea & Tick Treatment, 45 - 88lbs, 6 treatments(6-Month Protection)$26.16Chewy Price$49.99List Price$24.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Imidacloprid.||Imidacloprid.||Active Ingredients : Proprietary blend of (Brewers Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Cyanocobalamin...||Coconut Oil, Garlic Powder, Flaxseed...||—|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Hickory, Bacon||—|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
197 Customer Reviews
The good stuff
We've used K9 Advantix II, Frontline Plus... all of 'em. Advantus is the only thing that worked for my two big boys this year. It's a never-ending battle that we are usually on the losing end of, but advantus has helped us greatly in our long-awaited victory! ✌
Good for Temporary Fix
Needing a stopgap measure for flea prevention until my dog's scheduled vet appointment, I ordered Advantus and found it satisfactory and easy to give in peanut butter pill pockets.
My boy was suffering from fleas and he hated when I had to put the liquid on him. He loves these and can’t wait to get one everyday! It works fast!!! No more flea issues
It does work very well
I love Advantus. Its the only thing that has worked for me since moving to Florida. My dog is highly allergic to fleas so the first year here...he chewed himself bloody most days. My only problem now is I need this for a large dog and its been out of stock for quite some time now (except 7 count but that is ridiculously priced). So I'm giving the small dog chew which isn't quite doing the job. So I bought some food grade DE powder to hopefully help until the large dog comes available (fingers crossed) soon I hope. Anyway...I hope this comes back in stock soon!!!!!
Helpful for flea control
Our battle with fleas is perennial, and with another mild winter (thank you, climate change) this year they've been particularly terrible. This oral fleaicide has been a helpful tool in addition to topical treatment. It's also much more affordable than Capstar, particularly when purchased in bulk.
work great for quick defleaing
These are great for a quick de-fleaing if you take your dog some place and notice they have picked some up. Works very fast when you don't need anything long term.
Tips from an exterminator
This stuff works. But understand what it does so you don’t expect magic. It kills whatever bites your pet for a short time. If the home or bedding is infested they will reinfest immediately. The fleas have cacoons like a moth and they can spend weeks in them if you don’t repeat the treatment the newly hatched ones will reinfest you pet. Bathe your pet to keep the flea droppings down that flea larva feed on, wash and dry your pets bedding twice a week, treat your home with a good flea spray from online (you can’t get the good stuff at most stores they don’t have license needed to sell it), vacuum frequently and borax Landry soap brushed into the carpet helps kill the larva looking for food. No medication will stop an infestation in your home. If the fleas are after you too then your infested. Medications can help block the primary food source(your pet) and can keep the unwanted visitors you pick up walking your dog from living long enough to infest your home. Adult fleas are one to two percent of what you usually have. Don’t forget under the furniture when you treat. Eggs and food are on all you pest shed hair so the stuff that collects around you home behind furniture and all the places hard to get to feed the next generation on fleas
Speedy delivery from Chewy as always. The Advantus chews work pretty well. They definitely slow the flea population down. I seem to have an endless supply of fleas here so I can't make an accurate evaluation. The chews definitely keep the fleas down to a smaller population on my dog.
Does not work at all
I have 3 dogs, all within this weight range. Given this product multiple times like the bottle says and it has not helped at all. This product does not work. Just buy the nexgard instead of trying to save money. Would definitely like a refund on this. Hasn't helped our dogs one bit.
This is helping!!
We brought fleas home from GA and even after treating the yard and house and treating the dogs and cat with Vectra 3D from the vet (which had ALWAYS worked before), my Rhodesian Ridgeback was still miserable. If a flea made it through any of the treatments, it would find HIM. I decided to give this stuff a try and within hours, I started finding dead fleas on his bedding and he isn’t miserable. I will keep it on hand!!