Café Nara Chicken Broth Grain-Free Dog & Cat Wet Food Topper, 1.1-lb bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- May be served over dry food to help add moisture and increase its flavor and nutrition.
- Adds extra hydration to your pet’s daily meals.
- 100% free from GMO ingredients and added preservatives and colors.
- Crafted without onions, garlic or added salt.
- Made with limited ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiki Dog Taste of Greece! Grain-Free Lamb Couscous & Chickpea Chunks in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12-oz, case of 8$33.52Chewy Price$31.84Autoship Price
- Tiki Dog Taste of France! Grain-Free Beef & Potatoes Burgundy Chunks in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12-oz, case of 8$33.52Chewy Price$31.84Autoship Price
- Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Flavor Booster Pork Bisque Dog Food Topper, 1.5-oz pouch, case of 12$15.48Chewy Price$14.71Autoship Price
- Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Flavor Booster Tuna Bisque Dog Food Topper, 1.5-oz pouch, case of 12$15.48Chewy Price$14.71Autoship Price
- Applaws Spout Beef Bone Broth with Turmeric & Parsley Wet Dog Food Topper, 7.1-oz pouch, case of 6$22.14Chewy Price$21.03Autoship Price
- Inaba Twins Chicken with Vegetables Recipe Grain-Free Dog Food Topper, 1.23-oz, pack of 2$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Mackerel, Chicken, & Mussel in Broth Dog Food Topper, 2.8-oz, case of 6$13.37Chewy Price$12.70Autoship Price
- Portland Pet Food Company Grandma Ada's Turkey & Yams Homestyle Wet Dog Food Topper, 9-oz pouch, case of 4$27.96Chewy Price$26.56Autoship Price
- Inaba Twins Chicken with Vegetables & Beef Recipe Grain-Free Dog Food Topper, 1.23-oz, pack of 2$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Portland Pet Food Company Hopkins' Pork N' Potato Homestyle Wet Dog Food Topper, 9-oz pouch, case of 4$27.96Chewy Price$26.56Autoship Price
- Inaba Twins Chicken with Vegetables & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dog Food Topper, 1.23-oz, pack of 2$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Freely Salmon Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Wet Supplement Dog Food Topper, 5.5-oz can, 12 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Carrot, Apple...||Beef Broth, Carrot, Apple...||Water, Pumpkin, Yeast Extract...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Carrots...||Turkey Bone Broth, Pumpkin, Cranberries, Parsley, Ginger|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Vegan, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat||Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Liquid||Liquid||Liquid||Food Topping||Food Topping, Bone Broth|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
I tried this to ad some hydration to my cat's diet but they wouldn't rest their food with this added. My cats are finicky eaters so it may work for other cats. I did put it on my dog's dry food and she wouldn't eat her food with this on it either.
Awesome broth! Delicious smell
I'm so happy Chewy makes those delicious broths! Finally my cat enjoy her shredded or diced chicken with some of that yummy chicken broth!!! She loves it!!! I tried 1, and it was a success..so now I'm ordering on autoship! Lol...:)
Not my cats meow
My cat didn’t think much of it. Maybe because it has vegetables cooked along with the meat. Other cats may like it just fine, but not mine.
My Gordon Setter had become a finicky eater in her old age until I started using Cafe Nara Chicken Broth. Every day I add it to her kibble (or rice when she's having a less stellar day). Occasionally I also give it to my younger dogs at mealtime for a special treat. I like the fact that this broth has fewer ingredients than most. I will continue to purchase this regularly.
Not Well Received
Unfortunately neither one of my cats approved of this.
Cat gravy mix in treat
Only good in refrig for 7 days, so we wasted a lot of it but my cat liked it
Not for my cats OR dogs
My diabetic cat loves broth, so I thought this might be good for her. Nope. She wouldn't touch it or any of her food that had touched it. Same with my other cat. Figured I'd let the dogs have it. My GSD and Aussie had the same reaction as the cats! Only the Labrador would drink it, but, she's a Labrador. :D Good idea though.
HAVING ISSUES WITH MY SMALL DOGS TEETH BUT SHE NEEDED HER CRUNCHY PRESCRIPTION FOOD STILL. I USE THIS NOW TO SOFTEN THE FOOD AND SHE WILL DEVOUR HER FOOD NOW. SO NATURAL AND NO SALT. WORKED OUT SO WELL. A GREAT WAY TOPPER AND MORE HYDRATION TOO!
Cats won't touch it
My cats won't drink this nor eat it mixed with food. Maybe that's because it has apple in it, an ingredient I've never seen in any cat food and I don't know what it's doing in this product.
A new favorite for Cleo
Mixes well with pate cat food for make a slurry like consistency for my cat with no teeth. Cheaper than the other high end bone broth.