Nutri-Vet Grass Guard Max Chewable Tablets Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to prevent lawn burn and yellow areas on grass and shrubs.
- DL-methionine, a sulfur-containing essential amino acid, helps acidify urine so Fido’s pee won’t turn your grass yellow.
- Probiotics help maintain your dog’s digestive health.
- Liver-flavored chewable is easy to administer—your pup will think it’s a treat!
- Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet All-in-One Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Small Breeds Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 250 count$37.49Chewy Price$38.49List Price$35.62Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- VetriScience Coenzyme Q10 10 mg Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 100 count$11.50Chewy Price$17.00List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Liver Defense Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$12.80Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.16Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Liquid Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$20.88List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet Bladder Support Plus Cranberry Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Synovi G3 Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Health Extension Joint Mobility Powder Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$30.98Chewy Price$29.43Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Senior Dog Wisdom Cognitive Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count, Small$25.19Chewy Price$23.93Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cell Advance 880 Capsules Immune Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$25.00Chewy Price$57.75List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Allerg-Eze Chewable Tablets Respiratory Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$9.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Liver, Dl-Methionine, Maltodextrin...||Dl-Methionine 25% Minimum, Dl-Methionine, Maltodextrins...||Active Ingredients: DL-Methionine, Green Tea Extract, Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed Powder, Rehmannia Root, Wild Yam Extract...||Dried Potato Product, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerine...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||Unflavored||Liver||Liver, Meat||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Burns me up
Have now tried 3 different supplements and major spots still appearing. Disappointing would be a good description unfortunately
I gave my dog 4 pills every day all winter, had her go out to the back yard as much as possible. Now that the snow has melted on the front lawn, I have more than a dozen brown "pee" patches. I'm very disappointed.
Pups don’t like them
I have Two dogs and neither one will eat these without me grinding them up and mixing it with peanut butter.
Will keep looking
May work for some, but not for ours. Followed directions exactly...spring through october...no difference whatsoever. Will check active i gredients and compare to others. May just need to find the right one. Chewy is great but these did not work for our dogs' burn spots.
Ruined my dog’s nails and didn’t work
I followed the instructions and for one dog it didn’t work and for the other it ruined their nails (split their nails to the quick). I strongly advise people to stay away from this product unless they speak with their vet.
Ineffective Grass Protection
This did not work at all, I gave it to my dogs as directed, but my grass continued to have more and more dried/yellow areas of grass that died from the urine acidity. I would not recommend, nor will I purchase again.
A good product
These are good for our dog. She eats the tablets without any "fuss:" However, I'm not sure they work. These are to help keep your yard/grass nice. I still see spots where grass has turned brown. I give one of these tablets daily & I wonder if I need to give her more, but I don't want to overdose her.
I have used this for a few years now and it is great!!! I know female dog pee is more well known to leave grass burn but my two male dogs urine leaves a mark. I start giving this to my boys in May and stop around the middle of October. It really does help!
I finally have grass!
This stuff works, but not right away. Due to putting in a pool and having multiple dogs I had spotty grass, mostly weeds really. I now have a full yard of grass and no urine spots! It must have to build up in the dog’s system because it did not work right away. My dogs think they are getting treats and I get to have a nice yard, we all win!
I used this for over a month, exactly as directed.....my grass is still being burnt...