Nylabone Power Play Basketball B-Ball Gripz Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Indented on one side to make retrieving easier for your BFF during a game of fetch.
- Designed to keep its shape, even if punctured.
- Paw-fect for bouncing, tugging, tossing and rolling.
- The high-quality, durable rubber is easy to wipe clean after a day of play.
- Great for interactive and supervised solo play.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.01Chewy Price
- HeroDog Outer Armor Ball Dog Toy, Purple, Large$10.39Chewy Price
- Frisco Squeaky Football Dog Toy, Red$7.98Chewy Price
- Rocco & Roxie Supply Co. Nearly Indestructible Tough Ball Dog Toy, 4-in$14.97Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Rocco & Roxie Supply Co. Nearly Indestructible Tough Ball Dog Toy, 2.5-in$11.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Waboba Fetch Ball Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff LED Strobe Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Nerf Dog Rubber Sonic Ball Dog Toy, 2.5-in, 2 count$7.49Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Project Hive Pet Company Ball Dog Toy$12.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Classic 26M Launcher Bundle Dog Toy, Medium$24.96Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- West Paw Sailz Dog Fetch Toy, Large, Hibiscus$17.95Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Green$9.80Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor||Water Toy, Glowing & Light-Up||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
Dog loves the ball - but it slits at the seam
I have 2 Aussies and they both like playing with the ball and one of them won't let me take a break when it comes to throwing it. I have purchased this item 3 times. The first time I bought it the ball lasted several months before they finally started chewing through it. I was happy getting several months of playing out of it so I purchased a second ball. The second ball lasted less than a week before it started splitting at the seam. They hadn't chewed through the ball, it just split at the seam. One good experience, one bad experience so I thought I would purchase a third ball - maybe the second ball was just a fluke. Well, the third ball started splitting at the seam in less than 2 weeks. It's not that they can't still play with the split ball, but it definitely doesn't bounce as well once it splits. We'll play with this one until it splits in half which, given my experience with the second ball should be in less than a month. Love the ball, don't love how it's constructed.
Best toy yet for our newly adopted bully
The newest member of our family, a 1 year old American Pit from the pound has been the sweetest but most energetic creature there ever was. This “ball” is the perfect size for him and has a grip that’s easy enough for him to hold onto for a little bit before he drops it. It’s been much easier to keep him entertained in the back yard in the mornings and evenings with the ease of play on our end as humans. Previously using tennis balls and end up chasing him around in circles unable to match his agility. This ball has given us the chance to teach and train a proper fetch, and the “drop it” command while also keeping him engaged and exercising.
Got this for my two troublemakers that go through toys like candy it seems like. This is durable as heck and the main selling point to me is that it does not pop or deflate. So happy I bought it for them.
Fun and durable
The shape of this ball allows the dog to hold/bite one side to carry or play tug of war with owner. It’s durable enough for a hard chewer.
Best loved toy
We spoil our dogs and have bought them many, many kinds of toys. Most they destroy within a few weeks. And while this ball eventually split down the seam, that just gave me a spot to put treats. It still held its form & I’m not worried about pieces ripping off. I’m going to buy another one because both dogs love it so much.
We had this ball for a month
We have had this ball for a month and within a few days it has holes in the bottom seam, now it has slip in two. Our German Shepard likes to bite and it did not hold up for her. She likes the football version but this one did not work for her.
awesome play toy
My boy loves this ball. He brings in and out of house when playing. It’s sturdy and easy for him to hold onto
This is the second one I’ve purchased for my pup. She loves it and it stands up to a lot of rough play
Split within first five minutes!
The seam where the tag was attached split within first five minutes on the large ball. Medium size holding up so far. My cattle dog loves this toy!
Punctured easier than thought
My boy liked the ball but within 10 mins there was already a puncture. We only play with it outside and play is supervised. If he was allowed to be free to chew I don’t think it would hold up well for a dog that likes to chew.