JW Pet Hol-ee Football Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Innovative ball is super durable and double-molded to stand up to tough chewers. This will help ensure that your pet enjoys this toy for as long as possible.
- Tough enough to stand up to constant chewing, while being malleable enough to be stretched and tugged.
- Help keep your pet active and healthy as this toy promotes exercise and activity. This product is also perfect for those dogs who tend to get bored easily. This can help prevent your pup from destructive habits like chewing on your new pair of shoes!
- Unique design features openings that allow the toy to be used as a treat ball. This will help keep your dog busy and engaged as she tries to get to the treats.
- This product is made with your pet's well-being in mind. Made from non-toxic durable rubber.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boot Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- JW Pet Play Place Squeaky Dog Ball, Color Varies, Medium$3.85Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- KONG Signature Balls Dog Toy, 2-pack, Red, Small$5.89Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Gnawsome Squeaker Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Medium$7.49Chewy Price
- KONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$4.90Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Classic Ball Dog Toy, 3.8-in, 2 count$13.74Chewy Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Roller X Extreme Dog Toy$9.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Wavz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.12Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Light Up Bash Football Dog Toy, Small, Orange & Blue$4.55Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Planet Dog Squeak Ball Dog Toy, Pink$14.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Gnawsome Spikey MegaBone Dog Toy, Color Varies, 11.5-in$8.18Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky, Glowing & Light-Up||Squeaky, Teething||Water Toy, Squeaky|
|Material||Rubber||—||Plastic, Rubber||Rubber, Plastic||—|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
318 Customer Reviews
Hol-ee is fun
My German Shepard Molly Loves it! Every night after diner she brings it over for me to put treats in it. Its the evening fun game!
My 16 week old German Shep pup loves this football so much I got him another one, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. Very sturdy
good for destructive dogs
Both of my dogs will whip through toys like a wild fire, but this toy is still in tact after months of use! You can play fetch with it, tug of war, or honestly anything else you can think of!
So Much Fun!
Why didn’t I buy this sooner?! My dog enjoys chasing this around. Keeps him busy and burns off energy! We haven’t taken it out for a game of fetch but I expect it will hold up. He’s a heavy chewer so I’m curious to see how long the ball will last. Even if I have to buy another, the enjoyment my dog gets from this toy is worth it.
Pretty Darn Tough
Both my Australian Cattle Dog and Australian Shepherd like this toy. I consider them fairly heavy chewers, and this ball has lasted over 6 months. It isn't good for using it in the water because it doesn't float, but overall, it's a fun toy.
Soft and Squishy
Great toy for softer mouthed dogs. We put a couple dental sticks inside and offer as a toy/treat ball. We dog-sit for friends and family and use this with our gentler dogs who don’t tear things apart quite so much. They really seem to be entertained by it.
Great toy to use with dental chews
This is a fun shaped toy as it wobbles instead of just rolling. It also has the perfect sized holes for wedging in a stick shaped dental chew to make it last longer.
Good for treat stuffing
I got the small size so I could put bigger treats in and my dog likes to chew on it to get to the treats and get them to fall out! She'll chew on it till she gets tired even if the treats don't fall out very easily. She doesn't really like to fetch it, but she's super picky with her toys so I don't think it's this toy's fault
A great, lasting toy
I used to love the JW round balls, because you can bounce them around the house without damage, and my dog loved them. Unfortunately, either because he figured them out or because of production quality compromises, they went from lasting a couple of weeks to lasting a couple of days (and sometimes even just a couple of hours...). Enter the football! We have had this ball for months now, and it's still going strong! Not quite the same as a round ball, but I'll take the longevity any day (and so would he, he just doesn't know it...).
I don't have a dog
I got it for my cat and put in chicken jerky inside. He enjoys chewing on it to break the jerky into pieces. I got my cat this toy because he keeps chewing other stuff (cables and wires). It has big holes so it's more enticing vs ball with the hole through it. It's small enough that he can carry it around and not super hard that it would hurt him. My cat is 10lbs and has a normal amount of energy. If a large dog got this they would pulverize and shred it. Probably would last for a good time with small elderly dogs or small breed puppies. This is a pic after getting it 1 month ago