Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball 2-Pack Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive chase and fetch toys made from plastic, so they’re safe for doggie’s mouth—they’re also a fun chew toy.
- Great fetch balls that allow for easier breathing during play, so your pal won’t get tired as easily.
- Works with all Chuckit! medium launchers, and withstand hours of fun whether it be out in an open field or at the beach.
- The ingenious fetch toys help keep your pal active and healthy as it promotes exercise and activity, and is also perfect for those dogs who tend to get bored easily.
- Unique design features openings that allow the toy to be used as a treat ball and will help keep your dog busy and engaged as he tries to get to the treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Plush Squeaking Unicorn Dog Toy, Small$9.31Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Large$6.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.29Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Tennis Assorted Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.28Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Squeaker Ball Tough Dog Toy, Medium$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Chuckit! Sport 14S Launcher Tennis Ball Bundle Dog Toy, Small$7.42Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Chuckit! Super Crunch Ball, Blue, 1 count$8.91Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeak Ball Dog Toy, Large, Green$5.99Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- DealChuckit! Max Glow Ball Dog Toy, Medium, 2 count$16.30Chewy Price
- KONG Signature Balls Dog Toy, 2-pack, Red, Medium$8.31Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
170 Customer Reviews
We go through these with our cattle dog mix. She loves to catch fly balls and with these we don't have to worry that she's getting hit on the snout with something heavy. They fit in the thrower, fly far, and she can breathe through them when she's running them back to you. Pretty awesome on many levels. She can tear them up though so we try to put them away.
Good for cats, too!
Our cat loves to chew, and cat chew toys haven't been up to the challenge. These balls work great! He's had one for at least 6 months and has only just broken through. It's saved so many of our cords from his chewing - highly recommended!
My dog (husky shepherd mix-70 lbs) is addicted to these
NOT for chewers, not for unsupervised play, not for tugging. Only for supervised ChuckIt fetch! Used in place of tennis balls and regular Chuckit balls and now my dog only wants these. ??? They’re like a drug addiction for my one year old dogote. She loves these. She’s not an aggressive chewer but loves to chew the toughest nylabones. For fetch only. She walks around in backyard alone and on neighborhood walks keeping these in her mouth like a security blanket/toy. Whines when I put them away. Seriously oddly addicted immediately. These air balls do not launch as far as the solid balls which can be plus for fenced in yards. Works very well with launcher. I bought four more, size medium.
Chuckit! Air Ball
Dog really wants nothing to do with this ball and he LOVES balls. Go figure. It must feel weird to him.
This is too soft for a hard chewer
I shredded it in seconds and it was in little pieces all over the living room floor for my mom to pick up
Not for Chewer
It took our golden doodle a few minutes to chew this toy into pieces. She has only been able to chew through one of her solid chuckit balls though. This one didn’t last a day.
LOVE THIS BALL
my Kiyah had a bigger one..but she prefers this one... gave one to sister small dog and hers prefers this small ball also
Ordering some toys
My grandsons little dog absolutely loves his new ball. He tears around the yard with it hoping someone will chase him
This ball has been a godsend compared to tennis balls which my dogs destroy in no time. They also have a nice bounce and the dogs seem to enjoy carrying them around. Highly recommend!
Perfect for indoors
For a ball crazy dog this is perfect for indoor throwing. It’s washable, squishable for dogs that enjoy that, and just the right fit for my cattle dog. A much better alternative than a tennis ball.