Nylabone Puppy Chicken Flavored Teething Dinosaur Puppy Chew Toy, Petite
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-edible dog toy is made for teething puppies to soothe and discourage destructive chewing.
- Keeps dogs busy, happy, and satisfied with its savory chicken flavor throughout.
- Satisfies their natural instinct to chew and the raised nubs massage the gums.
- Helps to promote a lifetime of positive chewing habits and is recommended by veterinarians.
- Adorable dino shape is ideal for puppies up to 25 pounds who have a gentle chewing style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Teethe 'n' Tug Puppy Toy$4.22Chewy Price$13.19List Price$4.01Autoship Price
- Frisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Pink$5.86Chewy Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring Peanut Butter Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Wolf$9.89Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Freezer Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Mini$8.71Chewy Price$13.39List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Teething X Bone Beef Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small$8.65Chewy Price$13.19List Price$8.22Autoship Price
- DealNylabone Puppy Chew Chicken, Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Blue, Regular$8.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Tough Puppy Chew Toy, 2 count$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- KONG Puppy Tires Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Puppy Power Axis Bone Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small/Regular$8.92Chewy Price$12.09List Price
- Rocket & Rex Assorted Puppy Toys, 6 count$22.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental||Teething||Teething, Dental||Teething, Dental||Teething, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
270 Customer Reviews
Falric Loved It
When we first brought him home at eight weeks, he was not interested in it at all. After a few days of being settled (and wanting to chew on everything), I offered it to him again and he has really enjoyed chewing and playing with it and it is one of his favorites now. For reference, he is a nine week old German Shepherd around 12 pounds.
They Like It!
Two miniature doxies four months old. Perfect size for them, easy for them to "hold" and easy to hold for them to gnaw on. They both like it better than the "x" one. Pretty durable and one is a power chewer
This has been a go-to for my puppy while she has been teething. It is still holding up well and she gets so calm and happy when she chews it. We go everywhere with it.
Beginner puppy option
This little toy was really popular with my new puppies; however, this toy is suited much more for very small puppies or dogs. Mine outgrew it fast, but they absolutely loved it while it lasted.
My puppy loves this toy! It is a first choice every time and it keeps her happy. She chewed a little piece so it was hanging on by a thread, but I justbused my scissors to cut it off and it was back to more happy chewing!
Breaks apart easily!
My 4.5 month old mini-dachshund with her tiny little snouth/mouth/teeth managed to chew pieces of this toy; especially all the raised nubs and would swallow them! She also literally chewed this toy down in no time flat. I don't recommend for serious teething; only gnawing.
Love this Dino
I chew and chew and chew. My favorite toy right now ‘cause I have new teeth coming in.
Lasted 5 minutes
My 10 month old Shi-poo had the head chewed of in 5 minutes. Waste of money!
Awesome little Dino
Perfect small chew for a new pup. It smells a bit strong so if you are sensitive to smells you may want to move on from this purchase.
Great Teething Bone!!!
Bought several of these for our new puppy, he loves them! Keep them all around the house for home to chew on instead of our shoes hopefully, lol!