Petstages Cool Teething Stick Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Treat can be easily frozen, ideal for your teething puppy or dog with inflamed gums to help reduce swelling and numb any discomfort.
- Crunchy when frozen, cotton/polyester fabric features lots of textures for chewers, plus soft fabric for gentle teeth cleaning.
- Mold resistant filling is perfect for freezing and washing
- This teething stick also helps keep dog cool during those hot summer days, just freeze and give it to your dog for an icy relief.
- Measures 6" L x 1.5" W x 1.5" H
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Rope Ball Puppy Toy, Small$4.83Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- SodaPup Nylon Diamond Teething Ring Chew Dog Toy$12.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Teethe 'n' Tug Puppy Toy$4.22Chewy Price$13.19List Price$4.01Autoship Price
- Mammoth Cottonblend 3 Knot Dog Rope Toy, Color Varies, Large$6.62Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Frisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Pink$5.86Chewy Price
- JW Pet Puppy Teether Dog Toy$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chicken Flavored Teething Dinosaur Puppy Chew Toy, Petite$7.70Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Nylabone Chill & Chew Freezer Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy$11.49Chewy Price$17.69List Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Middleweight$4.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Small$7.02Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Crinkle, Training, Water Toy|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
585 Customer Reviews
Don’t waste your money!
This is a cute idea but the craftsmanship is horrible. I just have a little 6 month old pug who is really not that hard on toys. He played with this twice and it is destroyed! The ribbons are frayed and are getting caught in his teeth, the seams are coming apart and even the cloth tags are coming apart. Don’t waste your money on the poor construction! Again very cute toy idea but needs improvement on the materials and construction!
Great puppy toy!
My pups still go for this toy over others pretty often! It’s their go-to tug toy, they love the crinkle fins, and chew on the fabric tassels all the time. They managed to split the seam, but it was easy to fix so they could continue stealing it from each other. I may buy another one!
Not so tough!
This was described as a sturdy tough chew toy but she had it mostly torn up within 30 minutes. Maybe only for a new puppy!
Best toy for puppies
I bought this for my beagle puppy cause she loved to get any tags that where on our covers. This is her favorite toy when it’s bed time or quiet time cause it doesn’t squeak but keeps her entertained.
I purchased this for a foster pup I had, she had the ribbons off of it in minutes, fortunately I was able to get them away from her before she ingested them!
Not for any puppy with teeth
I soaked this "chew toy" in water as directed and put it in the freezer. It froze - so far, so good. I gave it to our 14 week old Golden Retriever and in less than 30 seconds she put several holes in it and pulled out the stuffing. Not a teething stick TOUGH dog chew toy!!!!!!! Waste of money!!!
Best puppy toy ever!
We have a tiny new 5-pound puppy, and he absolutely loves this toy. We even bought two, so we can always have one on hand. Crinkly bumps along the side, soft squishy middle, silky strips on the bottom, and cotton strings at the top mean lots of great spots for different kinds of chewing. When he starts teething, we'll put it in the freezer so he can have something nice and cool to make his gums feel better.
My puppy loves this toy. I held out this toy versus a fun rubber chew toy and he picked this teething stick every time. After it melts a little, the cold water relieves his mouth pain for a bit. And he enjoys the different textures. I would highly recommend this teething toy for all our furry babies! It does leave some wetness. We have tile floors so it's no problem. Of course he usually chooses one of his beds... For those of you with carpet, I would put a towel down or something.
Not a tough chew toy
Not for puppies who like to chew. Ours chewed off the ribbons right away. I would not call this a "tough" dog chew toy. Could only use it once.
My Yorkshire Terrier puppy loves this kool stick. I wet it with water, put it in the freezer in a plastic bag during the day and it is soothing to her sore gums. She will lay it under her mouth as well as chew the "iced" fringes on the end. An added bonus it keeps her hydrated during the night without drinking a bunch of water.