Omega One Freeze-dried Blood Worms Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat contains genuine bloodworms, not mosquito larvae, which means its color enhancing ability is superb. Their high protein content makes them particularly effective as a conditioning food for breeding fish. These premium, bacteria-free bloodworms are excellent for Discus and all other freshwater fish.
- Bloodworms are freeze-dried to lock in taste and nutrition and are as nutritious as live food without the risk of bacteria or parasites
- High protein content makes this food particularly effective as a conditioning food for breeding fish
- Low ash and higher quality proteins mean less pollution in the tank
- Fresh natural fats for incredible appetite stimulation and energy
- Perfect to be fed as a treat or a snack
See all items by Omega One
Cichlid, Betta, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish
Treats, Freeze-Dried, Bloodworms
Blood Worms, Vitamin E Supplement.