Omega One Freeze-Dried Mysis Shrimp Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mysis shrimp are freeze-dried to lock in nutrition and flavor
- Fresh, natural fats aid in appetite stimulation and provide energy
- Rich in omega 3 & 6 HUFA's for healthy immune systems and long life
- Natural pigments in salmon skins and high levels of beta-carotene improve and promote vibrant colors
- Perfect for both freshwater and marine fish
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Amzey Green Seaweed Natural Veggie Fish Treat, 0.8-oz box$7.99Chewy Price$8.15List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Amzey River Fish Turtle Treat, 2.3-oz jar$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Pacific Plankton Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, .85-oz jar$8.29Chewy Price$8.39List Price$7.88Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Tubifex Worms Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, .85-oz jar$7.29Chewy Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Brine Shrimp Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, 1.28-oz jar$10.35Chewy Price$12.09List Price$9.83Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Blood Worms Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, .46-oz jar$7.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Tetra JumboKrill Freeze-Dried Shrimp Freshwater & Saltwater Fish Treats, 3.5-oz jar, 2 count$28.50Chewy Price$30.00List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Shrimp Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, 1.45-oz jar$11.36Chewy Price$13.29List Price$10.79Autoship Price
- Kent Marine Garlic Xtreme Fish Attractant & Supplement, 1-oz bottle$6.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price$6.62Autoship Price
- DealZoo Med Betta Dial-a-Treat Fish Treat, 0.12-oz$5.98Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Mysis Shrimp, Vitamin E Supplement.||Shrimp, Vitamin E Supplement.||Brine Shrimp, Vitamin E Supplement.||Krill, Vitamin E Supplement.||Tubifex Worms, Vitamin E Supplement.|
|Fish Type||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater, Betta||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Shrimp||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Shrimp||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Shrimp||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Shrimp||Treats, Freeze-Dried|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
jersey is a betta fish. I prefer to give him a variety of foods. He really seems to enjoy this dried shrimp product.
Great for my betta, cichlids, and frogs
So this is a good overall treat for my four cichlids, my betta, and my ten African Dwarf Frogs, they all eat it (not they're not in the same tank). It has a pretty strong smell to it, but I think that's good because African Dwarf Frogs are not known for their good eyesight. It doesn't sink, it floats, and that works really well for the betta and the cichlids.
This is the second time I buy this food. All my fish, small and large, go crazy for it. They do not waste a single morsel. I have made it a part of their daily diet and my fish are extremely healthy and happy.
Omega one mysis shrimp
Product was correct but the safety seal was totally unsealed and down inside the canister. The plastic lid was on the canister but unsure how fresh the product is with the seal off. Have bought many canisters before of fishfood without any problems. Will be cautious ordering fishfood when I can't check the seal in the future.
Betta loves it, me, not so much
This container arrived so tightly packed that when I opened it, these smelly shrimp spilled out everywhere. Massive cleanup. They stink so badly that I have to keep the container in a ziploc bag to help with the smell. Also, since I’m feeding this to my betta and this food sinks right away, I have to cut them into betta bite size pieces. Not fun.
Great fish food
So much easier and cheaper than frozen mysis. Glad I made the switch.
Special goldfish treat prevents occasional "floaters"
My 75 gallon tank is inhabited by several varieties of goldfish, each several years old. The Orandas, Moor, and other deep bodied fish are prone to incomplete digestion, which can make the poor fish float belly up til they can excrete those internal gas bubbles. These little dried mysis shrimp make for a helpful GI "cleanse," plus they provide a novel item to hunt and stalk at the surface. I've found adding a few little shrimp as an afternoon snack once a week, helps keep my deep bodies fish from developing those GI gas troubles. My fish would give these a thumbs up, if they had thumbs....
Shrimp fish food
Good quality and fast delivery. Will continue to buy products will recommend to my friends.
A treat for your reef
My fish all seem to like this. It floats, so it doesn't create a mess, and the crumbs are cleaned up by the cleaning crew. Compared be to frozen shrimp, this wins hands down
My betas love it. Better then the pellets. His color is beta, he is more active aldo.