Omega One Large Cichlid Pellets Floating Fish Food, 6-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Offers the ideal balance of fresh seafood and ocean kelp to satisfy cichlid nutrition
- Whole salmon is the first ingredient and features additional quality Alaskan seafood such as halibut, krill, shrimp and more as protein sources
- Fishmeal-free formulation contains guaranteed levels of Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to support cichlid health, growth, and coloration
- High protein, low in starch, and doesn’t cloud water
- Suitable for a wide variety of cichlids, including South American and rift lake species
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Omega One Medium Sinking Goldfish Pellets Fish Food, 8-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price$10.09List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- API Flakes Tropical Fish Food, 1.1-oz bottle$6.47Chewy Price$6.98List Price$6.15Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Variety Blend Color & Vitality Enhancing Koi & Goldfish Fish Food, 1.32-lb bag$13.92Chewy Price$23.29List Price$13.22Autoship Price
- Tetra Color Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 1-oz jar$4.99Chewy Price$5.19List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- TetraMin Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 2.20-lb bucket$44.00Chewy Price$69.99List Price$41.80Autoship Price
- Omega One Wheat Germ Sticks Koi & Pond Fish Food, 8-oz jar$12.19Chewy Price$11.58Autoship Price
- TetraFin Flakes Goldfish Food, 1-oz jar$3.74Chewy Price$3.55Autoship Price
- Aqueon Tropical Granules Fish Food, 6.5-oz jar$4.24Chewy Price$8.49List Price$4.03Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance Color Enhancing Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food, 4.94-oz jar$5.36Chewy Price$7.09List Price$5.09Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Veggie Kelp Pellets Sinking Algae Grazers Fish Food, 8-oz jar$12.73Chewy Price$13.29List Price$12.09Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Sticks Goldfish & Koi Fish Food, 1.72-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$22.29List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Tetra Betta Plus Floating Mini Pellet Fish Food, 1.2-oz jar$2.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Whole Herring, Wheat Flour...||Salmon, Whole Herring, Wheat Flour...||Salmon, Whole Herring, Wheat Flour...||Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Gluten...||Fish Meal, Wheat Germ Meal, Dried Yeast...|
|Fish Type||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Cichlid|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
This is the go to meal for my Axolotl. Simply drop a few in a bowl of water, wait 10-15 seconds, and drop in tank. They sink fast enough to keep his attention, but slow enough to make his eyes bulge with excitement.
Crushed in shipping
My fish likes the food but the container got smashed in shipping so the food was loose and falling out of the shipping box.
My Oscar's favorite
This is a great floating food that my Oscar loves. After trying a few types of food for him this one seemed to generate great feeding response and has improved his color.
Fish loves it.
The pellets are large. Now I only have to feed our 1 cichlid 2 or 3.
My fish would not eat these pellets they must not like the taste at all. They spit them back out and now they will go hungry rather than eat them. We had to buy them something else.
Really bought this for another fish but he didn't make it , had a real bad accident dog got a hold of him , but my jumbo blood parrot really likes this food and it's making him get his color back too
My fish does not like these
They seem to be ok food, but my Tiger Oscar does not like them. He will not eat it.
Very excellent healthy choice for fish food, brings out color and it also has real ingredients. Highly recommend.
My oscar loves omega one
about 6 months ago my local fish guru sold me on the omega one large pellets. my oscar loved it and the mess was far less than anything else. after my supply ended my shop lost access from a supplier for the omega one. thank god chewy.com has it. i went through at least 3 different foods that my oscar barely touched that mostly sank to the bottom or got picked up by my filters. this food my oscar eats completely.
The above pellets are fine for fish that swim to the top to eat. My Oscar starves himself before he goes high to eat.