Omega One Veggie Slow Sinking Mini Pellets Fish Food, 3.5-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with fresh ocean kelp and spirulina for a premium diet
- Rich in omega 3 & 6 HUFA's for healthy immune systems and long life
- Natural pigments in salmon skins improve and promote vibrant colors
- Low in ash and never clouds water
- Less waste keeps tank cleaner and easier to manage
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTetra Color Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 2.82-oz jar$10.09Chewy Price$9.59Autoship Price
- DealTetraFin Goldfish Flakes Fish Food, 3.53-oz jar$9.09Chewy Price$8.64Autoship Price
- DealBlackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Color Enhancing Large Pellet Fish Food, 5-lb bag$28.32Chewy Price$26.90Autoship Price
- DealAqueon PRO Betta Formula Fish Food, 1.4-oz jar$6.45Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.13Autoship Price
- DealOmega One Sinking Catfish Pellets with Shrimp Freshwater & Saltwater Fish Food, 2.15-oz jar$5.69Chewy Price$5.41Autoship Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Color Enhancing Medium Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag$125.99Chewy Price$119.69Autoship Price
- DealOmega One Super Veggie Kelp Pellets Sinking Algae Grazers Fish Food, 8-oz jar$11.79Chewy Price$13.29List Price$11.20Autoship Price
- DealBlue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Mini Pellet Growth Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 2-lb bag$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Aqueon Color Enhancing Betta Fish Food, 0.95-oz bottle$2.29Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.18Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Variety Blend Color & Vitality Enhancing Koi & Goldfish Fish Food, 5.29-oz jar$4.49Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance Color Enhancing Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food, 5.18-lb bag, 2 count$51.66Chewy Price$54.38List Price$49.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Whole Herring, Rice Bran...||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Soy Flour...||Salmon, Whole Herring, Wheat Germ...||Salmon, Whole Herring, Wheat Flour...||Salmon, Whole Herring, Wheat Germ...|
|Fish Type||Bottom Feeder, Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Cichlid||Marine Fish||Marine Fish|
|Health Feature||—||—||Color Enhancement||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
my platys love it
I have a tank full of platys and one white cory along with a lazy plecostomus. They all seem to like this food, I have noticed that my filter gets real dirty if I over feed with it tho. They all come to the top of the tank in the evening when it’s time to eat, except for my pleco…. He stays in his rock until the lights are out.
Small like grains of sand, sink like a rock, and not Vegetarian
They sink right to the bottom like a rock. They are so tiny my veggie-eating Mbuna have a hard time finding them. And, since when is; Salmon, Halibut, Whole Herring, Cod, Shrimp "Vegetarian" as it says on the ingredients list and the label?
Fish and Crustaceans love em
Love Omega One foods, its all I use. Black Moore and various Crustaceans love these. Only complaint, they were a lot smaller than I thought. But, that doesn't seem to matter to my aquatic pets. If they're happy, I recommend.
Fish love them, sink fast and haven’t clouded water
All my fish love!!
My Corydoras and Betta loves these pellets, definitely recommend and will purchase again
Good to make cory baby food , good Size, fish seem to like / love it. Slow sinking great for slower mid Level swimming fish. Plecostomus Just vacuum this stuff up. All bottom feeders seem to grow faster with the High protein content.
Fish ignore this item
I'm not sure why but my fish ignore this food. They let it go to bottom and don't even attempt to go after it. Three tanks and not one is eating it. Maybe they eat it when I'm not looking?
These are not mini...they are microscopic!
I love Omega One. Only fish food I use. I have never seen this product before and thought my African Cichlids, Parrot Fish, and Peacocks would love these veggie pellets. However, these to me, are much much smaller than 'mini'. They are smaller than mini. Like dust almost. If you have super tiny fish or fry and shrimp, this would be great.
My guppies love these pellets!
These pellets sink slowly, so the fish have time to feed before they fall to the bottom of the tank.
Omega One top line food!
My bettas, and dwarf gouramis love these! I've had other fish in the past that liked this food as well.