Optixcare L-Lysine Cat Chews, 60 count bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support eye health and reduce the frequency of herpes flare-ups in cats with l-lysine.
- Provides veterinarian-recommended dose of 500mg of l-lysine, known to be most effective for maintenance levels.
- Safe to use in adult cats and kittens and formulated with a natural amino acid and no medications.
- Convenient, cube-shaped treats are made with chicken to make them more palatable.
- Simply give one to two chews daily, during stressful situations, flare-ups, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet Worthy L-Lysine Paw Gel Salmon Flavored Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube$7.99Chewy Price$9.29List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- NOW Pets L-Lysine Immune System Support Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$10.40Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.88Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Enisyl-F Lysine Bites Chicken & Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 6.35-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Lysine Immune Health+ Tuna & Chicken Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 4.2-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri-Lysine Plus Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 90 count$13.00Chewy Price$15.48List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Viralys Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Lysine Plus Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 180 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Nutramax Imuquin Immune Health Support Powder Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Itch & Allergy Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$12.59Chewy Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Facial Therapy for Cats, 2-oz bottle$12.35Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Natura Petz OrganicsHEPA PROTECT MAX MEAL TOPPER - Liver, Kidney, Bladder & Gall Bladder Support & Cleanse* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Vital Formula Cat Supplement, 0.53-oz bottle$39.49Chewy Price$37.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Poultry Meal, L-Lysine, Water...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine (Monohydrochloride), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Astragalus Root....||Acive Ingredients: L-Lysine Hydrochloride.||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl (D mg)....||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine Hydrochloride 500 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care|
|Special Diet||—||—||Gluten Free||—||—|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Hickory, Herbs & Spices|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
97 Customer Reviews
Help for kitties
These chews were recommended by my vet to help prevent and alleviate symptoms of feline herpes in my 3 rescues. Two of the three cats readily eat the chews and I can’t honestly see a difference yet since they’ve only been eating them for several weeks. The chews aren’t overly expensive and if they help my kitties feel better and have fewer flare ups I’ll be very happy.
Started off well, but not so welcome now
We all know cats can be picky. I have an elderly cat who needs support to stay healthy and not get colds. My vet recommended the Optixcare. At first, he did eat the chews (if I cut them up -- they are not a small size). Now he will not eat them. Sigh.
Our cat loves taking these once a day. These are good for them and I'm sure your cat will enjoy them just as much.
Cats love it!
I have 1 kitty that eats EVERYTHING and another that is so picky but this is both of their favorite treat. They go crazy over them. I do have to break it up but it just makes the fun of the treat last longer! Glad to find a lycine product they will actually eat.
Kittens Love These
My kittens love these. Before leaving for work I give both my kitties 1/2 of the morsel and they gobble it up.
Optixcare L-Lysine Cat Chews
My three cats would not touch them, the pieces are really too big. Unfortunately, my cats would have nothing to do with them. Having exhausted all my options, I finally am having great luck with the unflavored L-Lysine powder placed in their food once a day.
My cat's suffer from herpes and recently we had an outbreak. They loved these! They were on the larger side but easy to break up and the cats loved them.
My cat loves these
It's difficult to determine whether these make much difference in the health of my cat's eyes. Nevertheless, she gets one daily because that's her dosage and she begs for them. Chewy's price is less than half of what my vet charges for a bag.
Good flavor and cost
Our kitten decided she didn't like a previous Lysine treat. These she now appears to enjoy. We give her one treat broken up into quarters per day. Given the dosage and cost per package, this is likely the best deal.
not for us
My cat will not go anywhere near these, he even pushes them out of the way if I mix one in with a few treats.