ORIJEN Original Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1.25-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with 100% raw poultry and fish ingredients. The raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- This recipe takes a Wholeprey approach, delivering the most succulent and nutrient-dense parts of the prey to ensure your kitty gets the nutrients she needs.
- Freeze-dried in small batches to help purr-serve nutrients and the delicious taste your cat craves.
- Each treat contains just 1 calorie for a guilt-free reward you can feel good about feeding your pet.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
This item is not eligible for discounts.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ORIJEN Six Fish Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1.25-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1.25-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Tundra Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1.25-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- American Journey 100% Chicken Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Cat Treats, 5-oz bag$11.39Chewy Price$10.82Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Minnows Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 0.5-oz bag$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- DealORIJEN Grass-Fed Lamb Formula Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1.25-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Freeze-Dried Chicken Breast Cat Treats, 0.9-oz pouch$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Chicken Hearts Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 0.8-oz bag$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1-oz bag$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Beef Healthy Bites Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1.76-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Meat Mates Beef Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Treats, 1.7-oz bag$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Sassy Cat Rabbit & Duck with Broccoli & Cranberry Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1.25-oz bag$6.26Chewy Price$5.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, turkey, turkey giblets (liver...||Goat, Venison, Wild Boar...||Beef Liver, Lamb Liver, Wild Boar Liver...||Lamb, Lamb Liver, Lamb Tripe...||Whole Atlantic Mackerel, Flounder, Monkfish...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, High-Protein, Natural, Gluten Free|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Venison, Boar, Goat, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Boar, Lamb, Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Mackerel, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
259 Customer Reviews
well liked by both cat and dog
My cat loves these and I also use them as training treats for my dog lol (it’s just dried meats so I see no reason why it wouldn’t be ok). A lot of dog training treats are too high in calories for a small dog. These are a high value treat to her and are tiny tidbits so it works great. The only downside to this is there is a ton of dust in the bag. Sometimes 1/3 of the total bag is dust. You can use the dust as a food topper but I wish I got more treats out of each bag.
most important to me is that my kitties are eating species appropiate food/treats these treats are limited ingredient, good quality, and my babes love them. I hide them throughout the house on their cat trees for them to find. The only down part is that theres a good amount of treat dust at the bottom of the bag but i just use it as a topper on their food. Wish i got more bang for my buck as the treats seem to run out quickly but I guess thats just the way the cookie crumbles.
Cats seem to like this!
Both of my cats like this treat. It's a soft texture and neither cat turned it down. That's an endorsement for sure.
Picky cat loves them
My 15 year old diabetic tabby actually likes these! I nearly fell over from surprise. My cat owner friends love me as I usually pass out rejected treats and food-not these! Finally something appropriate that he likes!
Good ingredients, too much crumble
My kittens love these treats, however they crumble very easily. Wind up having a fair amout ot treat dust/crumble instead ot treats. For the price they should hold up better
Cat's Love it!
It's a little pricey but so is their cat food & my cats just seem to love this brand of kitty food! It also has non of those meat meals that you will find in some that say they are holistic. There are very few out there that actually back up what they sell as premium holistic food product & my kitty's picked the most expensive one of course but they love it & I would highly recommend this treat to any kitty out there!
3 cats went nuts for these treats!
I like to have a rotation of treats for my cats. These Orjen treats are their absolute favorite! My older kitten jumps across the counters and meows like crazy when I pull the bag out. My picky older girl loves these so much she licks the floor where I put them for her. I’m glad they love these treats so much!
the babies enjoy them!
I decided to give these a try as they come in smaller quantities and my girls love them!
My cats are addicted to these
My cats love these. As soon they hear the bag crinkle they run lol.
My four month old kitten loves this treat! It's a great reinforcement.