ORIJEN Puppy Large Grain-Free Dry Puppy Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with 85% premium animal ingredients including poultry and fish, for a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- The first 5 ingredients are always fresh or raw animal protein.
- Packed with WholePrey nutrition featuring nutrient-rich organs.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
- Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavor!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ORIJEN Puppy Grain-Free Dry Puppy Food, 25-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Amazing Grains Puppy Dry Dog Food, 22.5-lb bag$101.99Chewy Price$96.89Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Amazing Grains Puppy Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 22.5-lb bag$101.99Chewy Price$96.89Autoship Price
- ACANA Puppy Recipe Grain-Free Dry Puppy Food, 25-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- ACANA Wholesome Grains Puppy Recipe Gluten-Free Dry Dog Food, 11.5-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Turkey & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Dry Puppy Food, 26-lb bag$82.47Chewy Price$82.99List Price$78.35Autoship Price
- Nulo Frontrunner Ancient Grains Chicken, Oats & Turkey Puppy Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Peas Recipe Grain-Free Dry Puppy Food, 26-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Turkey Recipe Large Breed Puppy Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE PURE with Wholesome Grains Real Salmon & Oatmeal Recipe Puppy Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Healthy Grains Organic Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$57.98Chewy Price$61.49List Price$55.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Chicken, Turkey, Flounder...||New: Chicken, Turkey, Turkey Giblets (Liver...||New: Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal...||New: Chicken, Turkey, Flounder...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Turkey Giblets (Liver...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Weight Control, High-Protein...|
|Health Feature||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
574 Customer Reviews
wow I should have switched foods sooner
I started my now 7 month old German shepherd on Purina pro plan because I liked the mid range price and his vet recommended. He has always had diarrhea issues and itches more than a pup should. First thought it was a chicken intolerance so tried the pro plan sensitive skin and stomach. The big concern I had is my dog turned his nose away from his proplan food. He of course ate it eventually but he never was thrilled about it. I thought he was being a snob but Tonight I witnessed my gsd pick out the Purina pro plan pieces to eat orijen. I am without a doubt certain animals know what they need better than I. I think Purina has too many filler ingredients or the grains are just too much for him. Of course every animal is different and I wish mine was the kind that did great on the cheaper brand but he just isn’t. Worth every penny to have a food my dog enjoys and I have no doubt his digestive and skin issues will improve
Good ingredients and no issues.
I’ve been trying to find a good brand for my puppy (10 months) who is picky and easily gets bored of foods. I chose to try this brand because it was rated really well on “dog food advisor” and because they seem to have a decent variety of flavors (which is surprisingly difficult to find). My pup has a sensitive stomach but hasn’t had any issues with this food. She did have a little difficulty eating it at first but soon got used to it. I like how they have a lot of good ingredients too. That is the main reason for choosing this brand. I definitely think it is worth the price.
Picky pup...she loves it!
Our older golden was not a picky eater at all and while we always check ingredients, we simply didn't have to shop around much. Our new golden puppy is much more picky by comparison and this is one of the dry kibbles she loves! The ingredients are amazing and she's done so well on this with no "extra" vet visits for 9 months that we'll stay the slightly pricier course.
Didn't work for my lab.
Way to much for my lab's stomach to handle! I would advise someone considering this food to get the smallest bag possible and to try a very small amount. I'm sure it's high quality food, but it just didn't work for us.
Not a fan of this one
This is only our second bag of kibble for our puppy. The first bag was large breed puppy but with grains. We've had this bag nearly a month and she just doesn't like it. We've tried adding water, goats milk, and bone broth, all nope. If we wet it with anything I just end up throwing it away.
He’s Finally eating his food without any other ‘additives’! It’s been a very LONG year trying to find a food that he likes and tolerates and this has been a hit! Thank You Chewy for carrying it!!
The only kibble my spoiled pup will eat dry!
This is hands down the only brand of kibble my 6-month-old spoiled husky will eat by itself. Huskies have a reputation of being picky eaters. Mine was no exception. Prior to switching to Orijen, I had to mix in all kinds of wet food to get him to even go near his food. Since switching, he gets super excited every time he hears the kibble being scooped out of the bag. He eats it now all on its own, no need to mix wet food (although I occasionally still mix some wet food just because I want to spoil him some more). Just a word of caution, my husky did have a week of diarrhea when we first switched him at 3 months old, just I think maybe we transitioned a little too fast, though we adhered to the transition guidelines on the bag pretty closely I think. We stopped for a few days then tried again, that time no issues. So I'd advise people to transition even slower than what the bag suggests. Otherwise, my pup is happy, healthy, and energetic as ever. The shiny, thick coat (see pic) is a bonus!!
Went crazy for this
My dogs love this puppy chow. I have 5 dogs, but the puppy chow was only for 2 of them. And my "puppies" are 1 and 2 years old. I have been trying to get weight on them, that's why I bought this. I have to watch the other 3 because they will try and sneak and eat it, and they do not need the extra calories. I love all the natural ingredients, and it is a superb product. I highly recommend this product.
Pieces were larger than my adult dog’s kibble
My medium breed puppy couldn’t eat this even at 6 months because the kibble size is larger than I’ve ever seen kibble to be before?? Why would this be a puppy kibble?
A great dog food Dog food should be packed with healthy ingredients and this one is right on point and he likes it.