ORIJEN Six Fish Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with 90% premium fish ingredients to support healthy digestion, skin and coat health, and heart health.
- The first 6 ingredients are always fresh or raw animal protein including wild-caught whole mackerel, whole herring, flounder, acadian redfish, monkfish and whole hake.
- Packed with WholePrey nutrition featuring nutrient-rich organs.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
- Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavor!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Fit & Trim Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Guardian 8 Free Run Chicken, Wild Caught Salmon & Rabbit Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- ACANA Homestead Harvest High-Protein Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Tundra Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Duck & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- ACANA Bountiful Catch High-Protein Adult Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Original Formula Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$40.89Chewy Price$42.99List Price$38.85Autoship Price
- ACANA Meadowlands Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- ACANA Indoor Entrée Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- ACANA Grasslands Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Mackerel, Whole Herring, Flounder...||Chicken, Turkey, Whole Mackerel...||Whole Mackerel, Whole Herring, Whole Hake...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Whole Herring...||Salmon, Herring, Sardines...|
|Health Feature||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Eye Care...||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Weight Control, High-Protein, Natural, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Flavor||Mackerel, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Mackerel, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Mackerel, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Sardine, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
342 Customer Reviews
Ok for the first couple of days
Honestly, all cats are picky, so reviews on cat food are very subjective. I chose this (six fish) based on all the great reviews, hoping to find the holy grail of cat food. I only gave it 3 stars bc 1) he seriously didn't like it 2) the fish smell is overwhelming & 3) it's a bit pricey. Still, with all the great reviews, decided try 2 other flavors Guardian 8 & the Original. He appears to like (not love) the Original more than the Guardian 8. This turned into $90 taste test. I've decided to stick with the Original
Crazy Cat Carer
The very high & pure quality of this product does deserve 5 stars! However, Caution is called for due to certain essential items that cats need for optimum health are missing such as Taurine!
Popular with kitty
Decided to try a higher quality food. Kitty went for the six fish in a big way . I mixed a little in with her old food as recommended on the bag. She took one sniff and ran to her bowl. This never happens. Were happy kitty loves it.
My cats mostly love these. Every once in a while they decide to boycott it but go back to loving it next time. I don’t think it’s quite as healthy as it claims because it is a kibble but all in all happy with it
Allergic cat loves it
My cat is allergic to beef and chicken. Even if a cat food states that it is a particular type of food (i.e. Chicken, fish, etc.) they frequently contain other animal protein as well. This is ONLY fish - 6 varieties - is nutritionally correct and my cat loves it!
His favorite food
Our semi-feral cat, now a full-time indoor resident, absolutely loves Orijen food. He's also smitten with their other flavors. These and Orijen freeze-dried treats are his staples and he's not complaining.
Perfect as could be
My cats loved this. they have really sensitive stomachs and this is the only that doesn’t mess with theirs. their coat is also looks and feel amazing. this brand has amazing ingredients, definitely give it a try if you havent!
Cats like it but their digestive system does not
This food itself smells and looks fine, and all of my 3 cats seem to like the food, even the picky eater. But ever since starting on Orijen Six Fish dry food all 3 of my cats developed extremely foul smelling poop (which I have never experienced before). I was hoping after the adjustment period their tummies would settle but no improvement. They poop huge ”logs” and the smell is putred. (Sorry for the graphic description.) Maybe it’s the all fish ingredient combinatuon which is causing it? I will try another Orijen dry with fish/meat combo to see if my kitties tummies will handle it better.
Cats were disinterested and STINKY
I had high hopes for this because the ingredient list is so good but unfortunately my cats just werent interested. They’re normally little kibble goblins that will stop at nothing for breakfast and dinner but they were very blasé about this and grazed instead. I also noticed their poopies were WAYYY stinkier than usual. Sometimes my babies dont cover their poop and with this food I could smell it everywhere in my 800 sqft apartment. It was awful to say the least haha. I switched them to N&D fish kibble and I have my little goblins back. Its been a couple days and every meal they are meowing and running to their bowls so excited! I’ve been giving them kibble in place of their treats (as I ran out of their greenies) and they dont mind one bit they are so excited to eat it!!
Pieces are large and no one will eat it
I cannot complain about the quality of this very expensive cat food, but my cats only like little pieces and these pieces are about three times the size of the pieces they are used to eating. I feed both 4 indoor and 4 feral cats and none of them were interested in this. They sniffed the food and walked away.