OurPets Durapet Premium Stainless Steel Slow-Feed Dog Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Heavyweight stainless-steel bowl is durable and high-quality.
- Specially designed to slow your dog's eating, helping to improve his digestion.
- Molded rubber base ring helps to reduce sliding and noise while your dog eats, and will not fall off.
- Dishwasher-safe design can be easily cleaned in the machine or with warm and soapy water.
- Three sizes make this bowl paw-fect for dogs of any size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Iconic Pet Non-Skid Stainless Steel Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Bowl, 3-cup$17.99Chewy Price$20.49List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Slow-Feed Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 32-oz$14.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Slow Feeder Dog & Small Pet Bowl, Black$13.43Chewy Price
- Dexas Popware For Pets Silicone Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Wellness Bowl, 6-cups$14.10Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Omega Paw Dog Hog Slow Dog Feeder, Silver, Large$9.64Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PAIKKA Slow Feed Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Black, 0.84-cup$25.39Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- OurPets Durapet Premium Rubber-Bonded Stainless Steel Bowl, Medium, 7 cups$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Pet Dream House PAW Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Orange$14.99Chewy Price
- OurPets DuraPet Premium Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 4-cup$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Portion Control, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||3 cups||4.75-cup; 38-oz per bowl||1.75 Cups/14-oz||17-cup; 136-oz||4-cup|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
137 Customer Reviews
Slows her down
This bowl does exactly what I hoped it would do.....it slows her down......Kira is an irish wolfhound with a very large mouth that use to be able to empty her bowl in a few gulps just from the shear volume of food that she could put in her mouth with each bite......this bowl forces her to consume less with each bite and the time it takes her to finish her meal now went from seconds to 2 minutes.....I got the large size bowl and put 3 cups of food and 3 cups of water in it and let the food soak......I do wish the sides were a bit higher as the food will spill over when she is eating......the bowl fits perfectly in her raised feeder which was a pleasant surprise and the rubber band on the bottom of the bowl is a good 1 inch wide and not just a thin strip as I've seen on others......I'm quite happy with the bowl
Choose your size carefully
Since I recently switched my dog to fresh food he has turned into a typical inhale your food first and ask questions later Labrador. I previously used a slow-feed dish that I really like but it was made in plastic and I do not want to feed my dogs in plastic dishes. After looking around a bit I decided on this bowl and according to the description the small would hold 3 cups. I do want to recommend that you size up. Yes it could technically hold 3 cups but the centerpiece that helps this bowl become a slow feed bowl would be completely covered if you were to put 3 cups of food in this. I found that one and a half cups is just about the maximum the small will fit if you want to use this as a slow feef dish and not just a dish So I would definitely consider sizing up. I have only have this dish a couple of weeks so I cannot say anything about the quality of the dish as far as that goes but it is a good weight and the rubber on the bottom does seem to help keep it in place on tiled floors .
This a very good quality bowl and does the job intended to slow my puppy down. Thanks. Perfect purchase!
It’s a little big now
It’s a little big now as my new puppy is only 2 pounds, but he manages to get his food out of it. I like that it’s stainless and easy to clean. I can spread the food around the bowl and it keeps him from trying to gobble the food up too quickly.
Doesn’t slow down eating
I was happy to find a stainless steel option rather than plastic and it’s well made but it doesn’t work as well as the plastic bowls with more compartments. The center dome doesn’t do much to slow down eating, she just pushes the food around the trough from either side to be able to gulp a big pile. I ordered the 3 cup, the most we feed is 1.5 cups per meal and it is very full, but seeing how this works I am sure a larger capacity would just allow more room to eat even faster.
Instead of inhaling & gulping down her meal, she eats slow enough to actually taste the food and pauses to chew! This bowl has helped tremendously for "slow feed" meals!
Slow & steady
My dachshund was such a fast eater he choked himself! This has helped him slow down so much & I love it!
Had to stop our coonhound from eating so fast. This helped somewhat. I like the stainless and the no skid base. I thought this bowl was made in the US but turned out it wasn't.
It took two days for my dog to figure out we were not going back to the old dish!
This product works great. We have several dogs that would eat way to fast and this bowl helped with that.