Outward Hound Squeaker Ballz Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A super squeaky ball means fetch just got even better!
- Squeaker Ballz come in packs of 2 or 4 and work great in launchers.
- A variety of size options means dogs and breeds of all sizes can enjoy.
- The paw-fect material and shape for chewers.
- Durable enough for plenty of play.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.01Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- Outward Hound Squeaker Balls Small Dog Toys, 8 count$12.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy, Extra Long$16.74Chewy Price$18.17List Price
- iFetch Tennis Balls, Standard, 3 Pack$12.50Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Ridged Squeak Football Dog Toy, Large, Green$15.13Chewy Price$15.97List Price
- JW Pet Megalast Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.30Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Trackshot Arrowhead Launcher Dog Toy, 14-in$9.09Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- dealEthical Pet Latex Soccer Ball Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 2-in$4.39Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Hartz DuraPlay Disc Bacon Scented Dog Toy, Color Varies$10.97Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Light Up Bash Football Dog Toy, Medium, Yellow & Red$8.11Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- dealPetstages Grunt N Punt Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Yellow & Pink$7.47Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Hyperflite Jawz X-Comp Pup Disc Dog Toy, Orange$12.70Chewy Price$17.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Outdoor, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Teething|
|Material||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||—||—||Plastic, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
My Lab is obsessed with these balls
I have a six year old rescue yellow lab with low energy, normally. From the minute these balls arrived, she has been obsessed. She had one before, but she’s thrilled with these new ones, and is frequently bringing them to us to throw for her. The larger size and the squeak are what sets them apart from tennis balls which she now mostly ignores in favor of these.
Not for tough chewers
We have a mini Golden doodle who just turned 1. She's a serious chewer but also likes to play fetch. I thought these would be tough enough since she still has the Outward Hound racoon toy. Nope, she chased it, caught it, and put a hole in it within 15 minutes. I'd say these are only good for dogs who don't chew or light chewers at best.
Squeak Bounce Chase Repeat
Great price for the # of balls received. Several size options 2 choose from. Loud squeaks. High bounces. My dogs loved them. But they didn't last very long. It was a matter of hours b4 my furbabies had them chewed up n2 little pieces.
Best Ball Toys
My dog is addicted to these squeakers. We bring them to the dog park and the other dogs go crazy for them too. I always have to buy more because I feel bad taking them with me when I leave the dog park. The squeak sound makes the dogs go crazy for them. Awesome colors too.
My doodle loves these balls
My mini doodle loves these squeaky balls. They are just the right size for her to carry around in her mouth. She loves bouncing them on the floor and playing catch. They only last a couple of weeks or so, because she always feels the need to tear them apart. I just reorder a new set. Whatever makes her happy.
They love to chase these
My pups love to run after these. Got the small size to not hurt anything when I throw it. Just wish they were rubber instead of tennis balls cause they pull the fuzz off.
Best toy ever!
My Toby loves these balls and has completely forsaken all his other toys! He even gets up in the night check on them. I guess it's doesn't get any better than this. Doggo approved!
Great for heavy chewer
This ball has lasted well. Our dog is mid sized and a heavy chewer. She plays with it daily as it squeaks and is very durable.
These poor little balls didn't last an hour with our two pups. They absolutely LOVE squeaky toys but as you can see, they no longer squeak.
Dissatisfied with squeaker
I find it very difficult to press the balls hard enough to make them squeak. Also, the fact that the squeaker is accessible to doggy teeth on the surface reduces the usable lifespan of these balls considerably. On the plus side, the balls are a nice size for our 20-pound beagles, the colors are easy to spot in the yard, and the dogs weren't as interested in pulling at the fuzzy surface as they've been with other brands of balls.