Paramount Pet Health Vegetarian K9 Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with 100% safe, vegetarian ingredients.
- Glucosamine helps heal damaged cartilage and reduce pain.
- Hyaluronic acid helps keep joints lubricated.
- Liquid supplement that mixes easily with food or water, helping provide better absorption than pills, chewables or powders.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Soft Chews Supplement, 120 count$35.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions ProThrive Daily Digestive Aid Prebiotics & Probiotics Dog Supplement, 3.75-lb bag$101.33Chewy Price$96.26Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Spunky Probiotics, Enzymes Yucca & Glucosamine Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb bag$33.04Chewy Price$34.78List Price$31.39Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Better Dog Belly Probiotics, Prebiotics & Digestive Enzymes Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Pet Vitamin Co Krill Oil Joint Care Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$34.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Mr. Groom Vita-Groom Balanced Nutritional Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Side By Side Wag Not Drag Anal Gland Support Dog Supplement, 20 count$33.29Chewy Price$31.63Autoship Price
- Waterdog Active Daily Dog Supplement, 7-oz jar$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Waterdog Senior Daily Dog Supplement, 6-oz jar$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Omega-3 Skin & Itch Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- PET TAO Harmonize Joint Dog Supplement, 12.6-oz bottle$59.36Chewy Price$56.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients Per Fluid Ounce: Glucosamine Hcl Usp (Corn): 1600 Mg; Msm (Methyl-Sulfanylmethane 99.9%): 1500 Mg; Bromelain (80 Gdu): 100 Mg; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): 100 Mg; Manganese (Chelate): 30 Mg; Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fatty Acid Blend (Borage Oil) 50 Mg; Boron (Chelate) 10 Mg; Grape Seed Extract: 10 Mg; Hyaluronic Acid: 10 Mg Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate...||Active Ingredients Per Fluid Ounce: Glucosamine Hcl (Shellfish): 1600 Mg; Chondroitin Sulfate (Beef And/Or Porcine): 1200 Mg; Msm (Methyl-Sulfanylmethane 99.9%): 1000 Mg; Manganese Chelate: 7 Mg; Hyaluronic Acid (As Sodium Hyaluronate): 10 Mg. Inactive Ingredients: 100% Pure Aloe Vera Juice, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate...||Active Ingredients Per 2Ml: Glucosamine Hcl (Corn): 260 Mg; Chondroitin Sulfate (Beef): 50 Mg; Msm (Methyl-Sulfanylmethane 99.9%): 120 Mg; Manganese Chelate: 1 Mg; Hyaluronic Acid (As Sodium Hyaluronate): 10 Mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C As A Preservative): 50 Mg. Inactive Ingredients: Beef Liver Powder, Citric Acid...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (1, 600 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate 1200 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate 2600 mg, Glucosamine Hcl 2600 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 1000 mg...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement, Food Topping|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Gluten Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Recently swtiched both my pittie mixes to this glucosamine formulation after a few years on a leading brand (tablets). The effects seem comparable, and I appreciate having a vegetarian option that better fits my family's ethics.
Zelda doesn't mind the taste
I guess it's hard to know how well it's working just yet as we've just gone through one bottle, and Zelda was misdiagnosed as having arthritis when she had a torn CCL requiring surgery, but she has no issues eating her food with this added. She's recovering great from surgery so maybe this is helping.
Rudy loves it
As I’m writing this my dog just burped because he loves this stuff so much. Lol And it’s helped his neck which he’s had surgery on.
My dog does not recommend
My pit-mix mutt, Dobby suffers from skin allergies and arthritis. It is difficult to find supplements for arthritis that do not contain ingredients that he can't have like beef, flaxseed, wheat, and peas. So, I was thrilled to find a glucosamine product with limited, safe ingredients. Plus, fish oil is great for his skin. Sadly, Dobby did not like smell, or taste. He's never been a picky eater, but he would reluctantly eat his food with the oil. Then, after a few weeks, he completely avoided the food if it had the supplement. While the ingredients and quality seemed right to me, Dobby disagrees. Additionally, he did not take this long enough for us to know if it helped with pain relief. This is no reflection on Chewy at all. We always appreciate their wonderful customer service and quality products.
Bottles keep arriving with broken caps
Two of the three times we have ordered this it has arrived with either the cap broken or the bottle top broken under the cap so that it leaks whenever we try to pour from the flip-top cap. It also seems that our dog is not responding to this as well as the other vegetarian glucosamine supplement liquid we tried previously. We were hoping this would work out so that we could have it included in our Chewy autoship, but it looks like we need to go back to the other brand found elsewhere. Disappointed given how expensive this stuff is.