Paris Tack American Leather English Saddle Girth Extender
About This Item
- Attaches to the end of most English girths to add length to a girth that’s too short.
- 9 ¼ inches long.
- 1-inch-wide leather body accommodates most girths.
- Rustproof metal roller buckles make for easy tacking up.
- Double layered and stitched leather.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mayatex Mojave Wool Horse Saddle Blanket, Black$63.50Chewy Price$91.50List Price
- Horze Equestrian Lunging Horse Girth, True Blue, Horse$36.47Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Front Riser Gel Horse Pad$99.99Chewy Price
- Henri de Rivel Triple Covered Stirrup Leathers, Black, 54$43.00Chewy Price$50.95List Price
- Derby Originals Nylon Western Horse Saddle Cover, Hunter Green$11.95Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather AirFlex Roper Horse Cinch, 34-in$72.25Chewy Price$80.29List Price
- Weaver Leather Neoprene Sleeve Straight Horse Cinch, 28-in$35.43Chewy Price$44.29List Price
- Weaver Leather Canvas Top Horse Saddle Pad$31.43Chewy Price$39.29List Price
- Weaver Leather AirFlex Straight Cinch & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle, 28-in$61.20Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- Weaver Leather AirFlex Roper Cinch & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle, 34-in$84.55Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Smart Cinch Neoprene Straight & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle, 36-in$59.68Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Neoprene Horse Surcingle$31.67Chewy Price$39.59List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
We bought an English saddle, but didn't know what size girth. So of course, the one we bought was too short! This extended was an economical fix for our "plus-sized" (as the vet describes her) horse.
Saved The Day
Tessa didn't need and couldn't use one size bigger girth for her extreme bloat when being saddled. This girth extender fixed the problem instantly. I use the girth extender to tighten her up to the point where I can take it off still only using her original girth for the ride. It was money well spent.