Paw Inspired Ultra Protection Disposable Belly Band Male Dog Wraps, 12 countBy Paw Inspired
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- These male dog and cat disposable wraps help protect your home from wee-related messes including potty training accidents, marking, excitable urination or incontinence.
- Comfortable and secure belly band features breathable layers, an ultra-absorbent core and leak-proof gathered edges.
- Readjustable, pain-free fasteners resist sticking to your best friend’s fur.
- Quickly turns liquid into gel to help your pup stay dry and comfortable.
- Available in multiple sizes to fit most dogs and cats of any age, breed or size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Adhesive||Hook & Loop||Adhesive||Adhesive|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
THESE ARE GREAT!
I spoke with a rep @Chewey bcuz I never used anything like this before on my male Pomeranian & they helped me size it perfectly and I gotta say that my life has changed for the better since they arrived! Sounds crazy to be so happy for doggy diapers lol but I don't have to worry about him deciding to do his business in the middle of the night in that ONE SPOT on my living room carpet, ugh. He's about 9lbs & I got the small size & they fit like a glove. Also, they must be comfortable bcuz he doesn't even try to take it off - and he's very finikey about things on him. They also hold ALOT! I didn't change him for an entire day & it was FULL, but didn't leak a drop! GREAT PRODUCT! ☆☆☆☆☆
Not for my dog
Not a chewy.com issue but with the manufacture at least for my dog the fit on the package didn’t work for my -5lb chihuahua, they don’t overlap enough to get a good enough fit, if I make it too tight it affects his legs and he cant walk. two times they slipped off if I got bigger size I think it would be worse the third time it stayed on but slipped off the “part “it’s meant to cover ha ha but we’ll keep trying.
I bought these for an 11in waist. It barely fits. I have to put it on really snug. The diapers are good though. I would recommend if your dog measures close to the end to go to the next size. These were supposed to fit up to 12 inch. If my dog was 12 instead of 11, these wouldn't fit at all.
This style is engineered better for males body & movement
Bought to use for dog with bladder stones
These do not work. Our dog was able to wiggle out of it.
Easy to use
Can be removed and re applied easily. Happy that this is working for my little boy.
These worked great for my 12 lb, miniature Dachshund. They are easy to snug up around his backside.
Love the adjustable strap pads for my senior fur baby, who is a Chihuahua.
I bought these for my dog who had cognitive decline and couldn't always make it outside to potty. These wraps stayed on well. The velcro works well, reattaches easily. They did not seem to have a leak problem.
It had no fasteners and nowhere for the tail
Highly disappointed. Maybe it was a manufacturing error?