Pawtitas Organic Hypoallergenic Itch Soother Dog Balm
About This Item
- Skin balm that provides scratching relief for your furry friend.
- Provides soothing relief for dry, rash, hot spots, itchy or irritated areas.
- Helps stop suffering, insatiable irritation, and obsessive chewing, biting and scratching.
- Apply daily as needed to create a layer of protection against skin irritations.
- Made in the USA with all-natural organic ingredients, pure botanical plants and vitamins.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Momma Knows Best Dog & Cat Skin Balm, 2-oz tin$15.99Chewy Price
- Momma Knows Best Dog & Cat Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$14.99Chewy Price
- Momma Knows Best Dog & Cat Balm, 2-oz tin$16.99Chewy Price
- Black Sheep Organics Rosemary & Naiouli Dog Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$11.25Chewy Price$10.69Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Elbow Balm, 2-oz tin$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- No Brand Pet Supplies Paw Balm for Dogs, 3.4-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price
- Bobbi Panter SIG Line Deodorizing Pet Bath Bomb$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Paw & Pad Treatment, 1-gal bottle$42.11Chewy Price$69.99List Price$40.00Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle$38.73Chewy Price$62.99List Price$36.79Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ear-Care Non-Oily Dog Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$89.98Chewy Price$99.98List Price$85.48Autoship Price
- Davis Hand Repair & Protector, 19-oz bottle, bundle of 2$17.68Chewy Price$19.64List Price
- MAXI/GUARD Zn4.5 Otic Natural Ear Care Solution with Complexed Zinc, 2-oz bottle$22.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Olive Oil, Natural Candelilla Wax...||Water, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum...||Water, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside...||100% Natural Shea Butter||Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Olive Oil, Natural Candelilla Wax...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
There is hardly any product in this tube
My dog chews and licks his paws , i thought i would buy this product but just to try so bought the tube. I used it twice and when i turned the tube to wind up more product it just turned I couldnt believe there was none left so i peeled off the label to see, well I have included a picture of what i found there is not enough in the tube to even try it out literally only used twice.Do not buy it.
Great for Poodle Hot Spots! My poodle loves it!
Poodles are notorious for having skin issues and goopy eyes, and mine is no exception. He gets groomed every 6 weeks, but has a tendency to get hot spots and red rashes in his groin area after 3 weeks. I needed something to alleviate his discomfort, and this does the trick. My dog practically begs me to use it, and will roll over onto his back and expose the area as soon as he sees me pull out the tube (he started doing this after the 3rd application). I also love the tube, as it makes application easy (although, I wish there was an option to buy a bigger tube). Dog loves it, I love it --> 5 stars!
nope not for my dogs
it didnt do much for my dogs. didnt last very long either. its like putting chap stick on the dogs hair
If your dog has skin issues, try this! Great product!!
I purchase this tube balm (chapstick size) to see how it works on my dog that has severe skin allergies. I spent tons of money on the vet, try everything but nothing really work, the scratching always return after a few days and sometimes worst. After searching for a while I found this natural product and decide give it a try. I follow the instructions, and WOW! He stop scratching and within a few days the rash was gone!!! He no longer scratches and his skin looks so much better!! I will definitely buy the large can because the tube was to see if it works. Im so glad I did ! Happy dog and happy mum! Give it a try you wont be disappointed!! :)
Works just very small
It is very small. (Chap stick small) It does work but is very hard to apply to larger dogs. To small.
So So product
The product works well, but it is MUCH smaller than what the picture depicts. It’s the size of a lip balm tube!!!
do not work
This item doesn’t work at all waste of money don’t suggest anyone to get this
this stuff works
In a matter of days his heat rash got better. It looked raw and very sensitive between Max's legs. I bought this and it looks like a chapstick tube, and after applying for two days, it looked better. The color of his skin is almost the same. I recommend this to you if your dog's skin is looking raw from licking. It is substantially cheaper than going to the vet.
Good but not sure I'd buy again.
The item was much smaller, about the size of lip balm, than it appeared online. It seems to work ok, but I will be going through the tube tube quickly.
I am very happy about my purchase! It was for both my dogs who love playing outside and getting their paws dirty and scrapped up. I noticed their paws were less irritated after only a couple days of consistent use. I didn’t want to use the normal store brands and I found this as a great alternative all organic option.