Pedigree Dentastix Original Small/Medium Dental Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chewy, textured treats designed to promote daily oral health. Triple action: reduces tartar buildup, cleans teeth, and freshens breath
- Unique texture scrapes away at plaque and tartar and hard to reach areas while your pup chews
- Small treats designed for small and medium breed dogs weighing 15-40 pounds
- Patented ingredient system helps freshen breath
- Clinically proven to reduce buildup that contributes to dental disease
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTrue Acre Foods, All-Natural Dental Chew Sticks, Peanut Butter Flavor, 32 count$13.50Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods All-Natural Dental Chew Sticks, Original Flavor, 32 count$13.50Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Pedigree Dentastix Large Original Dog Treats, 7 count$4.49Chewy Price
- Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Dog Treats, 27.5-oz bag$12.14Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.53Autoship Price
- Pedigree Dentastix Dual Flavored Bacon & Chicken Flavored Mini Dental Dog Treats, 24 count$3.78Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Milk-Bone Original Brushing Chews Daily Dental Dog Treats, Mini, 48 count$5.94Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.64Autoship Price
- Pedigree DentaStix Chewy Chunx Small/Medium Dog Dental Treats, 4-oz pouch$2.98Chewy Price$2.99List Price
- Pedigree Dentastix Bacon Flavor Large Dental Dog Treats, 40 count$15.99Chewy Price
- DentaLife Daily Oral Care Small/Medium Dental Dog Treats, 47 count$17.89Chewy Price$17.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerine...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerine...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
343 Customer Reviews
My terrier mix, Lilly Mae, is so so picky even with chewies. It took me a long time of trying so many different chewies to find three she will eat. Her favorite is this dental chewie. At night when we go to bed I line them up and she will always eat this one first. Doesn't matter the order they are in, it's just always this one first. The ones that come in a bag are together in rows of 5 and it is hard to separate them. The ones in the box are all separated. With my arthritis it hurts separating them. Lilly Mae patiently waits till I get one apart but there are times she wines and wines waiting for one. That is why I gave it a 4 star and not the 5 star. Had it not been for that I would have given it a 5 star review. Next review I will take a picture so everyone can see what I am talking about.
The fur boys love these! They have had some teeth removed, and the dentist recommended they chew these every day after their last teeth cleaning. They're hard to find in this medium size, but Chewy's has them!
For years Dentastix has been a staple for our dogs. I believe it helps keep the plaque on their teeth to a minimum and I'm all for that! It's their special nighttime treat.
Bad Delivery System - but the product is fine.
My review is as low as it can go. Product is fine - but the delivery makes it impossible to find it a good deal. They won't bring it to the house - always leave it at night - after dark - by the gate. They have delivery instructions with a gate code - and there is a call button if they can't find their code number. The boxes have to be brought in - cannot be left out all night because it will get wet or the coyotes will break into it - or both. It's packaged in one box - two heavy bags of dog food. I have a terrible time lifting it - and at night I cannot get help. It happens almost every time. A couple of times it's been brought up to the house - and it's so easy then. I just cannot be lifting a heavy box and trying to carry it to the car in the dark, so I will stop buying from Chewy.
Not accurate count.
The product says you will be getting 45, I never count how many in a bag before because i trust ill be getting what is says in the bag but this time I did and only received 40.
This is a new favorite snack in our house! My boys wait impatiently at my feet when I go at this bag for their treat. They love them! I got this sample in exchange for my honest review. Now I need to purchase the product, since it is popular here!
I start my day with one of these yummy treats! If my person's asleep I sit by his bed and whimper until he gets up and gets me one. I love my 'Stix, I really do!
Great as always!
We have used these since our fur baby was young and they do a great job keeping their teeth clean and white! Chewey they are the best!
Our 8 year old loves these!! The shipping was also super fast. Thanks.
comes in blocks that need separation
I have bought these before that were in a box. Those were individual chews. This came in a bag with blocks of 5 chews stuck together. I had to use a metal skewer to separate them. Not easily done. I bought 4 bags to qualify for the $15 gift certificate. I have lots of separation to do. My dog LOVES these, so I’ll buy again, but not in the bags.