Pet Adobe Folding Dog & Cat Steps
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for pets that need assistance getting off your bed, onto the couch, in the bed of a truck or off a patio.
- The stepladder folds down for convenient storage under a bed, in a closet or in the back of the SUV.
- The non-slip foam pads on the bottom of the staircase prevent it from moving and protect your floors from scratches.
- Lightweight materials make them to easily move around your home.
- Made of high-quality, durable plastic, foam and felt.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$41.56Chewy Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, Large, 4 Step$67.65Chewy Price$95.20List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Large$63.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, Large$80.04Chewy Price$90.72List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Espresso$113.35Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, Small, 3-Step$38.87Chewy Price$57.12List Price
- DealPetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, White$159.95Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Carlson Heritage & Home Indoor Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, White$109.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$89.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$163.71Chewy Price$169.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
|Features||—||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Holds UP!! I recommend
This is a better product than the first set I bought. It doesnt collapse under my dogs weight (40lb Bulldog mix). she hesitates on top step going up and down as she is older and has some vision loss. She needs to know she wont fall, like the last steps I bought (different brand). This helps her so much to be able to get up and down from the bed as I can not help/lift her anymore. It does skip some on tile, but with those sticky pads I put on, that doesnt happen anymore. Maybe they should add those to the item as a courtesy.
I ordered this to replace the carpet covered foam stairs I had (one of my old lady cats urinated on it accidentally). Neither cat will use it. It is wobbly and feels unsteady. I even moved it from the bathroom floor to the carpet next to my bed. They still refuse to use it. I ended up buying another of the foam/carpet stairs.
Cats love it
We have senior cats and pretty high beds so one at the foot of the bed has been their favorite thing they use it all the time instead of jumping up and down.
Good for French bulldogs.
Works perfect. If you have a medium sized dog you might want to get wider steps So that it's easier for them to go down. He has no problems going up them. My dog weighs 28 lb and these work great for him.
The base of the ladder was broken off. To much of a hassle to ship it back, so finding some good glue to fix it hopefully.
Steps to use
They lock well and are sturdy. I look forward to using them regularly to train my dog.
Steps are as advertised. Light- weight but sturdy. Easy to store.
Item is way too light and moves around a lot so dogs won’t use it
This is a Great Pet Ladder!
I needed a solid portable pet ladder to give my cats access to a table we had made specifically for their kitty litter box. We only planned to use it temporarily when I have back surgery and will not be able to bend down for a few weeks. This ladder works excellent, and our cats took to it directly without hesitation. When we no longer need it, it easily folds up to store. Highly recommend for cats!
Not for older animals too slippery and slides
It’s okay but not the best for older dogs Going to have to get a different one for my dog because when he tries to get up it’s too hard he slides and it’s slides on the floor so it’s not as great as I thought it would be