PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Convenient folding steps help your dog or cat easily get on and off couches or beds.
- Great for smaller pals who can’t reach furniture or to help protect older companions’ joints.
- Include fabric covers, side rails and non-skid feet to help prevent slipping.
- Weigh only 5 pounds for a lightweight design that is easy to lift and move.
- Durable construction can support furry friends up to 150 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.55Chewy Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Beige$41.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 18.5 or 24.5 Inch 2-in-1 Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream$45.66Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Medium$48.98Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step III$72.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies CertiPUR-US Certified Foam Foldable Dog Steps, Sand, 3-Steps$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Espresso$119.95Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$144.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, White$149.95Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Royal Ramps Dog & Cat Ramp, Charcoal, 14-in$159.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp, Brown$144.31Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Plastic, Carpet||Plastic||Carpet||Wood, Carpet||Plastic|
|Features||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||—|
|Tools Included||No||—||Yes||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1354 Customer Reviews
Best purchase this year! (2022) My cat has a bad back leg and has trouble getting up and down from the bed and his favorite chair. The look of awe and love on his face the first time he walked up the stairs made this immediately worth every penny. My other cat is a bit overweight and prone to joint strain. She seemed to think the stairs were pretty nifty, too. Both of my cats took to the stairs the first day for getting up on the bed and back down to the floor. I did place some of their favorite toys on the steps as an indictment which worked well. (I placed one toy on each step and placed them off to one side). The fact that you can fold up the stairs for travel or storage is great, too. Plus the stairs are light weight so they are easy to pick up and move.
stairs are solid but step pads don’t stick
I’ve purchased two of the “ Pet safe Cozyup foldable cat & dog stairs” this week. I’ve owned one for about two years. It was solid and the pad stick very well to the stairs. Our 3-legged cat uses it to get on the bed. We wanted two more for the couches and guest bed. The two new purchases aren’t so good as far as the thread pads go. They are not sticking well, see image attached. All four steps on both items are popping up and causing our kitty to be nervous to use the stairs. Have they changed the glue?
Well Made but
I bought a set of steps like this from here a few years ago. And they’ve held up pretty well. The reason for wanting to replace them is the carpet getting pretty grungy. So I ordered this set. Either I got the wrong size (very possible) or they just don’t come in the size I bought before. These are about tall enough for a pet to get in a chair. I’m disabled and have the water, food and litter box on a table so I can better care for my cats. However, these steps are way too short. They are well made, and if you are only looking for narrow, short steps they are perfect.
Wonderful for cats too!
I got this for my 14-year-old cat who's not able to jump so much anymore, she easily took to it and uses it all the time. It's so cute to hear her little paws tapping up the stairs. It's solid, yet lightweight.
My ShihTzu almost tumbles
My ShihTzu has to be careful or he mighttumble down these steps. Each step is too shallow, so he has to be careful not to overrun the steps and tumble down or up. The individual rise is fine but there isn’t enough depth in each step, or else the set is too steep overall. This is a problem since I bought these to ease mobility due to his back problem. Considering returning.
These are the perfect height and material. I have a very high bed that my Frenchie likes to sleep on. I had a foam set but they started to collapse and she chewed one corner. These are perfect and very sturdy with a solid locking mechanism in place so that the stairs don’t collapse. I definitely recommend.
Too small for my miniature eskimo
The stairs are good quality and great, but too small steps for my 20 lbs small size American Eskimo dog. Couldn't use it. Came from a month of trip and return time has expired. Never used, and don't know what to do now. :-(
These steps are great, my dogs can easily get on the bed when age doesn't allow them to jump any more. Easy to use and install.
Steps are awesome!
Our cat Bella is now twelve and slowing down. I bought the stairs so she could easily get onto the bed. The first day, she wasn't too sure about them, but once I put a treat on each step, she knew what to do. She's up and down all the time now. (She weighs 11 pounds.)
This is a wonderful product it has been nice for my dog to be able to get on and off the bed easily