ScoopFree Original Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Self-cleaning automatic rake system cleans entire box 20 minutes after your cat goes to the bathroom. The rakes moves waste into a separated closed waste compartment for superior odor control.
- Crystal litter is formulated to eliminate odors 5 times more efficiently than clay or clumping litter. It is also designed to absorb urine on contact and dries solid waste to reduce odor.
- Plastic litter tray liners prevents leaking that can stink up your home. Disposable litter trays are ideal for easy clean-up (1 tray included).
- This product has been rigorously tested at manufacture's labs for more than 100,000 cycles without failure or jamming.
- Extremely efficient as this system uses 5 to 10 times less litter than clay and clumping litter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ScoopFree Smart WiFi Enabled Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box$229.95Chewy Price$229.99List Price
- ScoopFree Smart WiFi Enabled Covered Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box$269.95Chewy Price$269.99List Price
- Smarty Pear Leo's Loo Too Cat Litter Box, Leo Gray$599.99Chewy Price
- ScoopFree Reusable Cat Litter Tray$69.95Chewy Price$78.95List Price
- ScoopFree Ultra Top-Entry Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, Gray$199.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Smarty Pear Leo's Loo Covered Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box$499.99Chewy Price
- Whisker Litter-Robot 3 & Core Accessories Kit, Grey$699.00Chewy Price
- ScoopFree Premium Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 3 count$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
- PetSafe ScoopFree Lavender Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 3 Count$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
- Omega Paw Easy Fill Roll 'n Clean Cat Litter Box, Large$69.24Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Automatic||Automatic, Covered||Automatic||Automatic||Automatic, Top Entry, Covered|
|Material||Plastic, Silicone||Plastic, Silicone||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Silicone|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Scented, Natural, Low Tracking||Non-Clumping, Scented, Natural, Low Tracking, Odor Control||Odor Control||—||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Scented, Natural, Low Tracking|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||—||Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Compatibility||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Wi-Fi||—||Plug-In Power|
Questions & Answers
38 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
528 Customer Reviews
Truly A Game Changer
I’m notoriously lazy when it comes to cleaning up the cat litter and needed a solution. This is it. The crystal cat litter bags I buy (I’m trying out different ones currently) last about a month ($18-20) and my fussy cat who likes a clean box to go in hasn’t misbehaved since we installed this. The cleanup is easier than traditional clumping litter and so far I haven’t run into troubleshooting issues. I thought my older cat would take longer to adjust to it but she picked up on it quickly. The cord is a good length, which I appreciate. I would recommend buying the reusable tray. Even priced ridiculously, it does save you in the long run and it lets you try different litters to your liking. Crystal litter also doesn’t stick to the tray like clay litter does so it’s easier to clean. I got this because my friend recommended it and I don’t regret it.
Works but expensive and the litter gets EVERYWHERE
We have had this litter box for over two years. We have two cats that are really particular about a clean box, which this box is great for BUT every time they step in the box crystals follow them everywhere. They are all around the house, up stairs, down stairs, in beds, it just gross. I am so sick of seeing crystals throughout our house, that I am finally done.
Not worth the cost
I was expecting much more out of this product. I thought it would scoop the waste underneath into the holding tray but all that it does it scoop the poo to the end of the box and leave it there until you manually remove it with a scooper. I can do this with a manual box. This box is way too expensive for what you get. Would not recommend.
ok till 1yr later
It was ok at the beginning. Now a yr later the poop clumps on the metal comb. Within 10 uses the tray needs to be replaced. Spending $25 for a tray every 3 days is a bit expensive no matter how u slice it. Bummed out to have spent so much on something that i might need to throw out in a yr.
Good in concept, flawed in practice
I really liked this cat box for the first couple of weeks that I had it. I have two cats, and this was their second box. I switched from the disposable cartridges because they're wasteful, and was able to get a reusable tray that I could fill with litter. The mechanism works well, and having the poops out of sight is helpful. But, the litter tray is just too shallow. There's not enough depth to let urine absorb or dry out at all, so it blows through litter. I've ended up switching back to a regular litter box.
Self cleaning litter
I wish I would have loved this but, is definitely not my favorite item! Is a waste if of money. I can’t keep up with the cost of buying this litter boxes, I bought it to help when im away and unfortunately is useless, came home after just 2 1/2 days, house smelled like urine so bad I had to open windows. Honestly I would have love this litter box but, litter doesn’t last not even a wk. I truly hope this helps others, I dont wish nothing bad I’m just giving an honest opinion on this product.
My feline friend and I are pleased with the ScoopFree Automatic Self-Cleaning litter box. It is so quiet. The crystal litter makes it pretty and it is very absorbent. I do scoop out the kitty pebbles that collect in the tray at least two times a week. It has been three weeks since we started using this box, and I just changed the litter for the first time. My only complaint is that I do wish the open footprint was bigger for turning around and scratching. My cat is small, therefore it is adequate for her size.
I have 2 adult senior cats and also kept the traditional scoop-able litter box so they still have options. I really wanted to love this automatic litter box but with having to change the litter after only 4 days because it smelled so bad like urine I cannot in good conscience recommend this to anyone. I’ve tried all the different methods including disposable trays, a reusable tray with multiple different litters but with no luck. I hope you have better luck than my cats and I did!
WORST SMELLING LITTER BOX EVER
Was so looking forward to using the auto-cleaning box for my new cats. But after two days of use, the smell was atrocious. Yes, it raked the solid waste, but it did NOTHING about the odor. Not to mention the exorbitant cost of the litter replacement things.
Best Gift ever
I gave a Scoopfree Box to my niece as a gift and it changed her life. She always wanted to adopt a 2nd kitty and this helped her do it. She loves never having to scoop and I love how great her apartment smells now!