Pet Adobe Folding Dog & Cat Steps
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for pets that need assistance getting off your bed, onto the couch, in the bed of a truck or off a patio.
- The stepladder folds down for convenient storage under a bed, in a closet or in the back of the SUV.
- The non-slip foam pads on the bottom of the staircase prevent it from moving and protect your floors from scratches.
- Lightweight materials make them to easily move around your home.
- Made of high-quality, durable plastic, foam and felt.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.55Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, Large$50.90Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey$33.59Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$89.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Espresso$119.95Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Premier Pet Steps 4 Step Carpet Tread Dog & Cat Stairs, Cherry$226.60Chewy Price$298.00List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$144.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- TRIXIE Adjustable Cat & Dog Stairs, White$112.23Chewy Price$121.99List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step III$72.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Features||—||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
I ordered this to replace the carpet covered foam stairs I had (one of my old lady cats urinated on it accidentally). Neither cat will use it. It is wobbly and feels unsteady. I even moved it from the bathroom floor to the carpet next to my bed. They still refuse to use it. I ended up buying another of the foam/carpet stairs.
Cats love it
We have senior cats and pretty high beds so one at the foot of the bed has been their favorite thing they use it all the time instead of jumping up and down.
Good for French bulldogs.
Works perfect. If you have a medium sized dog you might want to get wider steps So that it's easier for them to go down. He has no problems going up them. My dog weighs 28 lb and these work great for him.
The base of the ladder was broken off. To much of a hassle to ship it back, so finding some good glue to fix it hopefully.
Steps to use
They lock well and are sturdy. I look forward to using them regularly to train my dog.
Steps are as advertised. Light- weight but sturdy. Easy to store.
Item is way too light and moves around a lot so dogs won’t use it
This is a Great Pet Ladder!
I needed a solid portable pet ladder to give my cats access to a table we had made specifically for their kitty litter box. We only planned to use it temporarily when I have back surgery and will not be able to bend down for a few weeks. This ladder works excellent, and our cats took to it directly without hesitation. When we no longer need it, it easily folds up to store. Highly recommend for cats!
Very happy dog
I have a miniature poodle and was having a problem getting up on the bed. He can now do that and I no longer have to pick him up. These are great steps.
Not for older animals too slippery and slides
It’s okay but not the best for older dogs Going to have to get a different one for my dog because when he tries to get up it’s too hard he slides and it’s slides on the floor so it’s not as great as I thought it would be