Pet Gear Dog & Cat Bucket Seat Booster
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Raised seat gives him a great view outside the car without hanging out of the window or sitting in your lap.
- Booster is strapped into place with your car’s lap belt or shoulder belt, so you don’t need to worry about his safety.
- The included tether connects to his collar for even more protection.
- The plush pillow surface provides a perfect napping spot and removes for easy cleaning.
- Available in two sizes and three colors to fit most small dogs and complement your vehicle’s interior.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Black, Large$59.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Booster Seat, X-Large$47.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, X-Large, Gray$69.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Dog Safety Seat$88.52Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Booster Seat$89.95Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Wicker Cat & Dog Bicycle Basket$84.95Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Steel Cat & Dog Bicycle Trailer, Large$119.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Double No-Zip Pet Stroller, Pine Green$388.99Chewy Price$389.98List Price
- Pet Gear Travel Lite Pet Stroller, Black$98.98Chewy Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Luxury Microfiber High Back Console Dog & Cat Car Seat, Camel, X-Large$121.10Chewy Price$156.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Tubular Metal Dog Barrier$64.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Jespet Car Travel Dog Booster Seat, Pink$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Polypropylene, Synthetic Fabric, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||Interior Tether||Seat Belt Loop||Interior Tether||Interior Tether, Pockets, Collapsible||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit||—|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
151 Customer Reviews
Straps too long
The straps are too long, my dogs can jump out of the bin onto the seat. They also have too much room to move and get tangled up. The bottom where they sit also is just a thing pad that moves all over
Absolutely Love It
This dog booster seat is perfect for small dogs. I have an Apple Head and a Deer Head chihuahua and they both fit perfectly and were able to lay down for the whole trip. They can sit and see around them if they want but they both felt more comfortable laying down. Make sure to adjust the collars and straps before you leave. I adjusted mine so they can lay down but would still be safe. My Deer Head has really bad anxiety in the car when we go over bumps and this helped her feel more secure and kept her in her seat. Of course it’s adorable too!
Dog Car Seat
The back is not the plastic. It is fabric and falls down. My dog is only 8lbs and the car seat does not even set right in the seat. Absolutely horrible!
I bought this to replace a different car seat. I love how this one is secured with the seatbelt - from underneath. Very roomy for my little guy!
Good seat but my 12 lb dog seems to get tangled in the restraints. I clip them to his harness but he turns around to lay down & sometimes gets wrapped up.
Absolutely love it!
I had two older Pet Gear car seats and knew they were durable and safe. I was looking for a new one since after ten years they are showing some wear and we also adopted another puppy. I ordered the larger one, so they could lay down, since my girls often go camping or in long trips with us. I actually loved it so much I bought another one to replace one of the other older car seats. I have two schnoodles one is ten pounds and the other 14 and they both fit in it comfortably. I also have a 24 pound cockapoo who fits in it with room to spare. They can look out the windows with no problems and they are comfortable too. These are so lightweight and secure tight with the car seatbelts. Two across works great in my smaller SUV and I may end up ordering a small one for the space in between. I was hesitant at first but I highly recommend these booster seats.
DO NOT BUY THIS CAR SEAT!
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT but the car seat. In the beginning it is fine, but it’s not. The leash that attaches to your dogs harness are thin, small and weak. The seat itself is basically a box with a nice lining. If your dog weighs more than 10lbs, the lining comes unattached to the plastic box. It is just terrible!!! Doesn’t fit secure in the car, again, terrible. It was expensive and 1 year later I had to buy a new one. My dogs love their new seat…. Hey Chewy, can I get a credit if I donate this one???
Good seat but the cover don’t stay on
I have 2 dachshunds that go in this and fit fine. This does not fit in the seat well and the blanket does not stay on it, keeps sliding off. It’s annoying so I’m going to make some kind of blanket and put elastic in it.
I really love how easy this seat is to secure in the vehicle. The puppers seem to enjoy that it boosts them high enough to see out the window and there is plenty of room for them to wiggle around.
Traveling with Yuki
My Bichon loves car rides and loves sticking his head out the window of the car! This is the perfect booster for him since he latches in and can still reach the window! We went with the "2" seater since he is longer and I am glad we did! He has plenty of room to lay down and rest when he wants to!