Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wider and deeper stair landings make climbing easier for small and large pets alike.
- The soft, removable carpet tread provides firm grip and is machine washable.
- The rubber grips on the bottom keeps the steps secure and in place.
- The steps snap together easily without tools.
- Perfect for those furry friends with movement difficulties.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 48 inch$95.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step III$72.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- DealFrisco Faux linen Dog Crate Cover, Gray, 30-in$24.99Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe CozyUp Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, X-Large$69.95Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- DealFrisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.55Chewy Price
- DealZinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, Small$45.91Chewy Price$57.12List Price
- DealZinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, Large, 4 Step$58.98Chewy Price$95.20List Price
- DealPrecious Tails 4-Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Black White$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealBest Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate Brown, Small$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealZinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, Small, 3-Step$48.50Chewy Price$57.12List Price
- DealPetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$144.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Material||Rubber||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Features||—||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||—||Non-skid|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
My little guy will not use these stairs. Not sure if he's uncertain or scared, or not sure. He used to jump up on the bed no problem and now guess cause he's 10, he has tried to jump like usually but can't make it on his first try. I used a leash too and would only do one step and tried treats.. well sure ate the treats on first step and reached up for the other. But..we'll see!
These Steps are Great!
These steps are just what we needed for the Fur Babies to get on and off our bed safely. A little coaching with treats worked out well. They are very easy to put together and they are very sturdy. I purchased the 3 step one and its perfect height for our bed. I have 4 cats that use it and 2 dogs, one is 20lbs and the other is 45lbs. Very Sturdy and will not tip over.
Functional, with caveats
Pros: easy to assemble, footprint not too big, not bad looking Cons: not high enough for pom to get on bed, not sturdy enough for corgi, a bit too low for corgi, too without a vigorous last leap. Falls apart under vigorous use Best use, maybe for tiny dog to get on lower sofa or chair. I glued the joints for the corgi to use. It is much sturdier now, though I think I'll buy one with wider and more steps next time
These stairs work so well. We have the 3-step. My 13 year-old (65 lb) Border Collie mix has arthritis and she was jumping off the bed injuring herself. We had another set of stairs she used to climb up but she could not climb down because the steps were not wide enough. We looked at many. She mastered coming down these steps in one day. She still occasionally tries to sneak jumping off the bed so we easily move the stairs away from the bed when we are not in that room so she can't get up and then jump down. 5-star rating for sure.
Sturdy Dog Stairs
I tried 3 different types of stairs for my 11lb pup, and these stairs were a clear winner. They were easy to assemble, and the only stairs my dog will go up and down without hesitation. The height between each step and overall width is perfect for a slow-walking dog, as well as a dog (like mine) who runs up and down stairs.
My senior dog is having trouble getting up and down the furniture. I bought these stairs for him. Took him a little bit to get the hang of it but he has mastered it. I'm very proud of him! Highly recommend.
Dog steps for cars
Didn't work for my older dog. The steps angle down and he just isn't comfortable with them. We'll keep working with him but the angle down seems to really scare him.
Not sure why there are comments about not being sturdy. I have 4 of these in various places in my home. 3 in a winter home. Ordering another because they work so well for my two dogs. They are very sturdy. No problems at all.
not sturdy, poor value, several pieces of plastic
I expected this item to be a bit more sturdy. It was easy to assemble without instructions, I'll give it that. I feel like its not very stable. Only buy this if you have a very small dog
Three Steps For Jake
Jake is very happy with his new dog steps. He is an adorable white and fawn eight pound Chihuahua. These steps are easy to assemble and sturdy. Made of durable and easy to clean materials. Jake was a little nervous at first but only took him two tries to get the idea. Took him a little longer coming down the steps but he aced it within a few days. We are happy with this product.