Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wider and deeper stair landings make climbing easier for small and large pets alike.
- The soft, removable carpet tread provides firm grip and is machine washable.
- The rubber grips on the bottom keeps the steps secure and in place.
- The steps snap together easily without tools.
- Perfect for those furry friends with movement difficulties.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, Large, 4 Step$67.65Chewy Price$95.20List Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, Large$80.04Chewy Price$90.72List Price
- Pet Adobe Folding Dog & Cat Steps, Tan, 3 Step- Large$49.86Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- DealPetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, White$159.95Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, Small, 3-Step$38.87Chewy Price$57.12List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Espresso$113.35Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step IV$62.52Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$163.71Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Carlson Heritage & Home Indoor Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, White$109.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$89.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen Covered Foam Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$73.79Chewy Price$89.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Material||Rubber||Foam||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Features||—||Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Machine-washable||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
These steps are fantastic
I bought the version with 3 steps. I have tried ramps, other steps, everything I could think of to help my older dog get in my huge truck. These steps are the best. They are light weight yet sturdy enough for Merle, about 90 pounds, to easily get into the pickup. After he is in, I put them in the back seat with him and there's plenty of room for Merle and the steps. They are the best ever!
Stairway to cuddles
We have a couple of Yorkies - obviously, they can't get on the couch themselves. Sometimes, we felt like there was a constant lifting going on. These stairs work great for the smaller dogs. When the husky steps on them, they fall apart. :) not a big deal as they are super easy to put together.
Great for our Aging Cat
Purchased these steps for our aging cat. We noticed him struggling with getting on and off our bed, aka his domain. Super easy to assemble, looks nice in the room, and sturdy enough for our boy's 18-pound pudgy self. Took only a day of encouragement for him to get used to it. Now getting on and off the bed is much easier on his joints. We have a low bed, so you may need another step or two for a high bed or mattress.
They are just what I wanted!
These steps are well made and sturdy, not too steep, and the treads are soft and grippy. Unfortunately, they also take up a lot of space in my small bedroom - and I had totally underestimated that. I hate having to return this, but, yeah.
My little guy will not use these stairs. Not sure if he's uncertain or scared, or not sure. He used to jump up on the bed no problem and now guess cause he's 10, he has tried to jump like usually but can't make it on his first try. I used a leash too and would only do one step and tried treats.. well sure ate the treats on first step and reached up for the other. But..we'll see!
These Steps are Great!
These steps are just what we needed for the Fur Babies to get on and off our bed safely. A little coaching with treats worked out well. They are very easy to put together and they are very sturdy. I purchased the 3 step one and its perfect height for our bed. I have 4 cats that use it and 2 dogs, one is 20lbs and the other is 45lbs. Very Sturdy and will not tip over.
Functional, with caveats
Pros: easy to assemble, footprint not too big, not bad looking Cons: not high enough for pom to get on bed, not sturdy enough for corgi, a bit too low for corgi, too without a vigorous last leap. Falls apart under vigorous use Best use, maybe for tiny dog to get on lower sofa or chair. I glued the joints for the corgi to use. It is much sturdier now, though I think I'll buy one with wider and more steps next time
It took Charlie 2 days to figure it makes it easier to get on and off the bed, now its no problem and he can chase a cat faster.
Great Pet Steps
Easy assembly and the perfect size steps to help our aging cat get on the couch more easily.
Sturdy Dog Stairs
I tried 3 different types of stairs for my 11lb pup, and these stairs were a clear winner. They were easy to assemble, and the only stairs my dog will go up and down without hesitation. The height between each step and overall width is perfect for a slow-walking dog, as well as a dog (like mine) who runs up and down stairs.