PET N PET Compostable Dog Poop Bags
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes with 120 or 240 eco-friendly waste bags.
- Bags are made from cornstarch bio-based material.
- These bags are compostable in a home composter.
- Unscented for sensitive furry friends.
- Free from polyethylene plastic.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Neater Pets Neater Bags Easy-Tie Tissue-Like Dispensing Pet Waste Refill Bags, 90 count$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- OUT! Rainbow Colored Fresh Unscented Dog Waste Pickup Bags, 750 bags$22.79Chewy Price$24.49List Price$21.65Autoship Price
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Dog Disposable Waste Bags, 60 count$10.59Chewy Price$10.06Autoship Price
- Greenbone Tie Handle Dog Waste Bags, Color Varies, 75 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealMighty Paw Earth Friendly Poop Bags, Scented, Green, 8 Rolls$9.99Chewy Price
- KONG HandiPOD Launch Dog Toy Poop Bag Refills, 60 count$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog Poop Bag Dispenser, 15 count, Black$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- PawPail PawBag Dog Waste Bags, 200 count$16.75Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Doody Digger Dog Poop Replacement Bags, 40 count$9.94Chewy Price
- PoopShark Paper Poop Bags for Dogs, Brown Kraft, 60 count$14.00Chewy Price$13.30Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Citrus Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Pink, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Rainbow, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Potty Feature||Unscented, Eco-Friendly||Unscented, Eco-Friendly||—||—||Handle, Unscented, Eco-Friendly|
|Material||—||Soy, Plant Material||Plastic||Plastic||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
174 Customer Reviews
I have purchased these Pet n Pet compostable bags before, they were great. However, this latest batch is terrible. Prior to use, just unrolling them from the package, the bags have rips and or holes in them. Some bags it's as if someone cut the bottom with scissors, there can be 2 or more slits in the bottom. Not at all fun when your picking up poop. The quality of these bags had been reliable, however, the quality has definitely deteriorated. I contacted Pet n Pet, there has been no response. I have since called Chewy and the customer service agent handled my concerns with professionalism and a solution. Thank you Chewy!
Good but not great
I love that these are biodegradable but we are still on the first roll and when I am ripping the bag off I have damaged the next bag a few times already. They are thinner than regular bags but still work. We will continue to use them because the annoyance of ripping some of the bags is worth feeling a little better abut not using a million regular plastic bags.
Thin and cheap
These bags are terrible! I had another set of compostable bags that I loved so I figured I’d give these a try, but they a) don’t fit in my poop bag holder, b) are hard to open, and c) so thin it’s easy for your fingers to poke through while picking up poop… GROSS! I’ll be asking Chewy for a refund on these…
In short, while I like that these bags are compostable, I won’t be buying them again because they are just too flimsy. Probably 1 out of 4 or 5 tear while I’m trying to use it, which in a poop bag is quite undesirable. I love supporting Chewy, but I’ll have to look elsewhere for a solid comfortable poop bag.
Don not do it
I tried so hard to like these bags based on being biodegradable, but after finger break throughs and bag tears it is not worth it. There is more poo on you, than in the bag It is not funny, but I would not buy again.
Too thin/ fall apart
I was really hoping these were going to be great given their size and compostability. Unfortunately, they are very thin and tear every which way when trying to separate them at the perforation.
Quality has diminished
The quality of these bags have definitely diminished on my more recent purchases, they are much thinner than they used to be, pretty much tear even when I’m just taking out of the holder and don’t feel substantial anymore - I will definately be exploring other options
Do not buy
These bags break all the time. You do not want a bag like this breaking! Poop everywhere. I regret this purchase and think Chewy should not carry this product. I wish I could recommend these since I admire the concept.
The material is too fragile and rips easily, so I've wasted a lot of bags. I won't be buying these again.
The bags are too thin
My husband doesnt like using the bags because theyre too thin After picking up after the dogs his hands smell like poop