PET N PET Dog Training Treat Pouch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with lightweight and durable nylon to keep treats and other doggie essentials secure and dry when on the go.
- Convenient pocket at front of pouch is a quick and safe place to store car keys, cellphones and other personal or doggy items.
- Comes with a removable shoulder strap, heavy-duty belt clip and adjustable 42” waist strap for ultimate carrying convenience.
- Built-in waste bag dispenser is attached to the right side instead of the rear for quick and easy access for taking care of messes.
- Large main storage compartment can quickly be opened or closed with one hand, thanks to tough and flexible drawstring.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- H&H Pets Treat Training Bag$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Kurgo Go Stuff-It Dog Treat Bag, Blue$13.99Chewy Price
- Tuff Mutt Treat Pouch$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Outward Hound Treat Tote, Blue$7.49Chewy Price
- PetSafe Mini Treat Pouch, Black$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Kurgo RSG YORM Dog Treat Bag, Blue$20.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Chuckit! Treat Tote, Color Varies, Small$6.63Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetSafe Treat Pouch Sport, Black$17.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Alcott Dog Treat & Ball Bag$11.89Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Prima Pets Collapsible Travel Bowl with Carabiner, Large, Grey$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Material||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||Travel||Travel||N/A||Travel|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
215 Customer Reviews
High quality bag
The quality of the materials and construction exceeded my expectations. This is a big bag with a large opening for treats. I like the side pocket for poop bags, and I like that it can be worn as a cross-body bag or around your waist with the waist belt. I wish there was a pocket large enough to hold a bag of wet wipes or a ring to attach hand sanitizer too, but that's a small complaint. I think this bag would be best for people with large dogs who get large treats or bones. I have a 10-lb. dog, and the treat sac is cavernous compared to the tiny treats I put in it. I don't mind having the extra room, though. I could probably fit enough meals and treats for a month into the bag.
Love it. Love all the compartments. I especially love being able to sling it over my shoulder. Most treat bags just have a belt clip but I’m not always wearing something where that works. This treat bag is A-plus
Great treat bag
Belt and clip are both sturdy, and I really appreciate the extra pockets for bags, keys, etc. This is a large treat bag and holds multiple cups of kibble/treats which works well for us.
I love the shoulder strap and didnt have the same difficulty with the poop bag dispenser that others described. My biggest problem with this bag is the cinch top and the inner lining. It was tough to get treats out quickly when training, and the last few always get lost in the loose fold of the lining. There ended up being a hole in the lining after a few months as well.
Versatile and easy to clean
Great versatilely with the different straps and clips. A lot of space. Easy to clean after a bunch of crumbs are left from treats as the inside lining of the bag can be pulled upward.
Simple and Needed for Pups
Simple to assemble and use. It was needed for training our new puppy. If a treat isn't convenient, reinforcement of behaviors isn't the same.
This treat pouch is excellent. It’s roomy, easy to use and it is very handy to train your pet with or just keep treats in for a walk. There are three ways to use this - on your shoulder, waist or belt that are also well thought out. This is a keeper for me.
Great for training my pup
Great little pouch. Perfect for my pup. Perfect size, easy to get my hand in and out of the pouch. The straps add a great way to travel with it.
Short sholder strap
I thought that the shoulder strap would allow for sufficient adjustment so that the pouch would hang at the waist but I can't imagine that working for anyone over 5, tall.
Seems nice but a lot bigger than I need/want for use for a single puppy. Has lots of storage and plenty of room for treats.