Pet Parents Pawtect Pads Washable Dog Pee Pads, 2 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These pee pads for dogs use WickQuick, a proprietary fabric blend that quickly wicks, absorbs and holds liquids, preventing your furbaby from tracking their mess throughout your home.
- These washable dog pee pads are waterproof, leakproof and have a StickyPaw backing that grips to floors, provides an anti-slip grip.
- Disposable puppy pads can add to landfill waste build up, these money-saving, washable and reusable dog training pads don't! Now you can have a happy wallet, a happy pet and a happy planet!
- These whelping pads are perfect for a wide variety of uses such as housebreaking puppies, protecting crates and pet carriers during trips, and lining playpens.
- These simple, neutral training pads for dogs use modern colors to blend into the home and be less noticeable to guests.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Green Lifestyle Printed Reusable Cat & Dog Pee Pads, Blue & White, 30 x 34-in, 2 count$20.49Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Paw Inspired Washable Dog Pee Pads, 41 x 41-in, 2 count, Unscented$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- DealRocket & Rex Washable Puppy Training Pads, L: 36 x 30-in, 2 count, Unscented$24.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Washable Dog Potty Pads, Gray, 30 x 32-in, 2pk, Unscented$23.69Chewy Price
- Green Lifestyle Blue Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 2-pack, 48 x 48-in$34.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Green Lifestyle Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 34 x 36, 4 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- All-Absorb Silicone Training Pad Holder$16.76Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.92Autoship Price
- Zampa Pets Quality Whelp Round Reusable Dog Pee Pad, 56-in$27.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Simple Solution Washable Dog Pee Pads, 34x36-in, 2 count$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Pet Magasin Washable Dog Training Pads, 3 count, Small: 27 x 16-in, Unscented$26.46Chewy Price$30.49List Price$25.14Autoship Price
- Zampa Pets Quality Whelp Rectangular Reusable Dog Pee Pad, 19 x 13$19.99Chewy Price$29.90List Price
- DealFrisco Indoor Grass Potty, 30 x 20 in$33.76Chewy Price$32.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Carpet|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||Washable, Unscented, Non-Skid Bottom||Unscented||Unscented, Washable||Unscented||Scented|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
455 Customer Reviews
Toss the Disposables
This pack of 2 is perfect for the dog/puppy crate. I started with a divided puppy crate but expanded it when it was obvious my pup was going to wet and poop every night he was stayed it. Lately he has been destroying the disposable training pad, which helped me not at all! He leaves the washable pad in place and uses it as needed during the night. Everything cleans up very nicely. Having two allows me to have one waiting or in the wash. I have no place to air dry after washing, as per instructions. But using the dryer has not impacted the look, size or absorbency. I left a disposable underneath as precautionary but have not changed it for 2 weeks. Looks like its time to toss.
These Pads are a game changer. Saved so much money not buying cheap disposable pads. Mable would just tear the disposable ones to shreds. I bought 1 pack of large, and 2 pack of medium. Keep me from having to wash her bed a few times and countless times of having to bleach the floor. I saw some reviews saying that the urine smell persisted after washing. I used the "heavy soil" setting on my washer with the presoak setting, and never detected even a hint of urine smell. Now that my pup is trained, I used these to keep my truck seats dry after a day at the lake. My wife uses them in the back of her SUV when Mable gets muddy at the dog park. We also keep one my the door for wet shoes to keep the hardwood safe. So many uses!!
Good barrier but holds odors
After a few months with this product, I am not happy with the overall experience. It has a good barrier to prevent moisture transfer but the fabric topper is retaining urine odors. I followed all washing instructions and when that didn't work, I crowd sourced other solutions to remove the odors (like vinegar soaks, etc.) but they are persisting.
I bought these pads for my 8 year old 19 lb Pom mix who liked to pee on the cement basement floor. The idea was that he would pee on the pad and I would throw it in the washing machine and would not have to mop up. Despite being a small dog, the pee went right through the pad and wetted the floor.
Didn't work for what I needed
I have an elderly cat with a favorite (unwelcome) peeing spot, so I use washable pee pads to reduce my plastic use. I can't tell if these just didn't absorb properly or if the pee soaked through, but I cannot use them the way I use the other ones I already had. I guess that's my penalty for switching brands.
Not urine proof
I purchased these with a great recommendation. After a few washings (mild "free of scent/dye" detergent) and either hang to dry or lowest dryer setting they proceed to leak all over the floor, not much better than a towel. I now can only use them on the cement floor in the garage. I recycle my used up laundry detergent bottles by filling them with water and then sprinkle it over the wet spot and scrub with a broom. There is just enough detergent left clinging to the inside to clean without needing a rinse.
Worth the purchase
I recently bought these for my dog to put under the cloth pads. I feel like my dog enjoys and likes going on the pads more. Plus it helps keep the place clean.
Waste of money
We decided to switch from disposable pee pads to these. Our puppy was chewing the disposable pads and she has destroyed 4 of the 6 of these in less than a month. Our puppy weighs 2.7 pounds. We have found that baby blankets work best as they are not backed with that rubberized backing. If you have a puppy that likes to chew on things, dont waste your money on these.
In April this year, my 8-year-old terrier was diagnosed with Diabetes. He was peeing in the house. Something he never did. Fortunately, it looks as though we caught it early, and his energy is back up but still peeing. We will see about getting his insulin checked this week. He might need a tune-up. But these pads are amazing. They really stop the pee - no matter how much. I love that I can throw them in the washer and not the landfill. Great product.
Still work after a year of use!
These are fantastic.our doxie has had no issue using these. We have used ours and washed them once a week for a year and they have held up really well. For those concerned with odor, we run them through a second rinse, and during it we put some Lysol laundry sanitizer in the fabric softener dispenser. Using it hasn't affected the absorbancy or the backing of the pads at all. They still stay in place unless my doxie decides he's going to dig it up, which his his way of telling me it's time to put out a clean one.