Pet Parents Pawtect Pads Washable Dog Pee Pads, 2 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- WickQuick proprietary fabric blend quickly wicks, absorbs and holds liquids, preventing your furbaby from tracking their mess throughout your home.
- The washable pee pads are waterproof, leakproof and have a StickyPaw backing that grips to floors, provides an anti-slip grip.
- Disposable products can add to landfill waste build up, these money-saving, washable and reusable pads don't! Now you can have a happy wallet, a happy pet and a happy planet!
- Perfect for a wide variety of uses such as housebreaking puppies, protecting crates and pet carriers during trips, and lining playpens.
- Simple, neutral pads are modern and will be less noticeable to guests.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paw Inspired Washable Dog Pee Pads, 41 x 41-in, 2 count, Unscented$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Green Lifestyle Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 34 x 36, 4 count$34.09Chewy Price$32.39Autoship Price
- Rocket & Rex Washable Puppy Training Pads, L: 36 x 30-in, 2 count, Unscented$24.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- All-Absorb Silicone Training Pad Holder$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- IRIS Dog & Puppy Training Pad Holder, Blue$23.39Chewy Price$25.99List Price$22.22Autoship Price
- Lennypads Ultra Absorbent Washable Dog Pee Pads, Green Plaid, XL Long: 24 x 36-in, Unscented$18.00Chewy Price$19.00List Price
- Frisco Indoor Grass Potty, 20 x 20 in$25.50Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Brindle Washable Puppy Training Pad, 2 count, 24 x 36$20.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Potty Feature||Washable, Unscented, Non-Skid Bottom||Washable||Unscented||Washable, Unscented, Non-Skid Bottom||Unscented|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
436 Customer Reviews
not 100% durable
I have this set and another set different brand. This brand appeared nicer from the start. But after approx 30 washes/dries over 8mos, the backing started getting misshaped and the pad can no longer be used as it will not lie flat. The other brand backing is more of a synthetic fabric and is completely flat not misshapen, this backing is more of a plastic/vinyl back.
I foster kittens and use LOTS of pee pads to keep their play area, which is half of a small bedroom, clean while they are perfecting their litter box skills. They have a habit of dragging a paper pad over their food to "save" the food for later, but of course it never gets uncovered. I bought these to put down and absorb spills etc around the food area hoping they could not drag it. It has so far worked. They do absorb spills nicely and can actually be wiped clean. If the kitten does drag it over their food I can wipe the food off. I ran these through washer/dryer per instructions and they did fine. I would like to buy more, but they are kinda pricey and so will probably buy a couple here and a couple there for special spots. They do not always lay perfectly flat. But unlike the paper ones, they stay put much better. They do definitely accomplish things a regular pee pad cannot.
Bummer - I wanted to like these
I REALLY wanted to like these for a cat who won't use litter box. When first placed down, I was excited that kitty used them within a day or so. Good benefit, too, was when she "pawwed to cover" the mat stayed in place reasonably well. All good until.....Once used and ready for washing, the urine smell does NOT come out. Eek! Have tried washing sooner, washing more than once, treating with Odo-ban, etc. No luck. Certainly can't re-use them if they keep the urine smell. So bummed! Not sure I can get a refund after all this time but, Chewy is usually great about stuff like this. Anyway, just a review to give others a heads-up.
Our puppies are just over a year old, and potty pads have become a regular part of life. I have other washable pads I previously bought from Chewy that were much more durable (I’ve had them over 10 years!), but they never seem to come back in stock. I like the larger size option these have, but the bottoms have started to crack after only several months of use. Once this happens, the pad no longer protects the floor from liquid, and we’ll have to throw them away. I have always washed them in cold water and never put them in the dryer. I’ll probably need to buy more just because there aren’t many options out there, but I’ll look for something else first. I’d really rather not have to replace them so quickly.
Slippery Pee Pads
Nice size and very heavy duty, but BOY DO THEY SLIDE around all over the floor!! Too bad there is NOT some type of rubber on the bottom to prevent this. Undetermined if I would buy sgain because of this.
My dog had back surgery and the surgeon said it was possible that he would have some accidents at first. He has to be on crate rest the first month so I wanted washable pee pads to.put on his bed. These are soft so I liked them for that. He never did have an accident so I can't attest to impermeability. I find it annoying that the company had to sew a biggish label with its name on the side of the pad my dog was lying on. Why? Who will see it but me? I can find it again in my account in Chewy if I need it. If they had to label it they should have sewn it on the bottom of the pad.
These are a 10/10!
If you're even slightly considering purchasing these, DO IT! I switched to these because my dog would chew up the disposable ones. These are GREAT. I've never had them leak, the size is perfect and they really don't smell if you wash with vinegar every once in awhile. Also, they're so much better for the environment.
Fantastic pads, use them under water dish too.
These pads are great! It helped with accidents for our pup as we waited out getting all her parvo shots and now I use them when we travel and under her water dish. Makes cleaning up messes like car sickness or someone playing in her water dish super easy. My pup chewed a chunk of plastic off the back of them and they're still working great, I'm really thrilled with these.
Can't believe I didn't do this sooner!!
My 14-year old Beagle/Bulldog mix has one kidney and a weak bladder. She's been piddling (and sometimes puddling) a lot lately. After endless carpet cleanings, I came across these. GAME CHANGER! I'm really impressed with how much they absorb. I save SO much time not having to clean carpets. I wound up having to get a bigger one for that spot, but now these work great for my Pit mix that is a very sloppy drinker!
I have these pee pads in various sizes I use them for my dogs as well as my rabbit x pens, they work very well,,,, when the rabbits aren't "eating" them. For the dogs they are great!