Pet Parents Washable Male & Female Dog Diapers, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mess-proof design with a sewn-in pad to absorb liquids and keep them in the female dog diaper, and fuzzy fastener closures that won’t stick to fur.
- Leak-proof with waterproof exterior shell and snug tail hole to prevent messes from going through fabric.
- These large dog diapers are made with a comfortable, soft, non-abrasive inner lining so your pal can wear it while he plays, lounges, and snoozes.
- Reusable, durable dog diaper design with precise stitching so it can stand up to everyday use and frequent washing.
- Environmentally-friendly choice that’s great for elderly dogs with incontinence, female dogs in heat, excitement urination, and so much more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Magasin Washable Female Dog Diapers, Print, Large: 16 to 24-in waist, 3 count$24.49Chewy Price$49.99List Price$23.27Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Washable Female Dog Diapers, Medium: 16 to 21-in waist, 3 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Alfie Pet Washable Female Dog Diaper, Black, X-Large: 23 to 27-in waist$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Paw Inspired Dog Diaper Suspenders, Medium/Large$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Frisco Washable Female Diaper, Flamingo, X-Large, 3pk$28.98Chewy Price
- Hartz Disposable Male & Female Dog Diapers, Medium: 15 to 22-in waist, 32 count$25.87Chewy Price$24.58Autoship Price
- Frisco Female Leak-Proof Diaper, Medium: 18 to 26-in waist, 30 count$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Dog Diaper Pad Liners, 30 count$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- FinNero Ballerina Washable Female Heat Dog Diaper, Black, Large: 20.4 to 26.3-in waist$23.03Chewy Price$29.00List Price
- Paw Inspired Ultra Protection Disposable Female Dog Diapers, Small: 14 to 19-in waist, 32 count$19.89Chewy Price$19.98List Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Alfie Pet Belly Band Washable Male Dog Wrap, Turquoise, X-Small: 11 to 14-in waist$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Hartz Disposable Cat Diaper, 10 count, X-Small$18.13Chewy Price$17.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cardboard / Paper|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
49 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1249 Customer Reviews
Worth the peace of mind
These washable doggie diapers are really well made. The velcro closures keep the diaper secure on my 90 lb. 10 year old German Shepard who has recently experienced occasional nighttime urinary incontinence. She is wearing the Large size. I use the Paw Inspired Disposable Booster Pads with them and have been very grateful to have contained the messes. My big girl tolerates the doggie diaper well and is much happier to not be waking up in puddles. She has such a big bushy tail that I slit the elastic at the top of the tail slightly for her comfort. All in all, we are very happy with the quality of this product. I may try the Extra Large size on her at some point, but these seem to be fine.
Not for me or my dog
I adopted a rescue that was found abandoned by a lake. It’s clear he had some training because he knows some commands. It seems like he does try to go outside, but he is three years old and just got neutered before we adopted him. He is still marking and occasionally pooping in the house. Training is going slow, so we wanted these to hold the contents of any accidents. I was hoping these would have pointers or instructions for how to get these on, slipping the tail through the hole. The only thing inside the package was marketing materials for other products, and the outside of the package just shows the parts of the diaper. Material looks good, seem like good quality. However, I couldn’t figure out a way for this to work for us. My dog was really skittish about trying these, and when I was able to actually get him in one place to try it, he would have nothing to do with me trying to get his tail through that little elastic hole. He has a long, whip like tail that is skinny enough, but with how flexible, skittish, wiggly and long his body is, it was impossible to get his tail in. It was like trying to thread a needle with a furry eel. I can get him in a puffy, sweatshirt, etc., and get a belly band on him, but not these. Maybe I just don’t get it because a lot of people say it’s easy to get them on, but I really don’t get it.
Just what I needed
Our dog had surgery on her bottom. These diapers cover the area and help her resist licking and keep the area clean. I wish the tabs were longer. Originally, I bought XLarge, but they were too big. The large fits well, but the Velcro tab is short so makes for a snugger fit around the waist than I’d like.
Works great on my cat
I have a 10-year old male cat with heart failure who pees often and mostly on furniture now. These diapers have been great for him. They don’t rub him and they seem comfortable. My only issue is they aren’t as absorbent as disposable diapers. I would definitely recommend these though.
I have used these diapers now for about 2 months for my senior shepherd mix who is a bit confused about where to go potty. He only has poop accidents so I thought I’d try these. They work pretty well except he has been known to Houdini out of them with poop and without. I also noticed today that they are rubbing and left a red sore on the inside of his back legs. He doesn’t wear them 24/7 mostly at night or if he didn’t go outside in the morning. They have helped my floors and carpets tremendously, so much so that I bought some for my other senior dog who is also confused about where to poop. She has a thick coat so they fit her better and no rubbing. She hasn’t taken them off yet. They wash well and I lay them out to dry. I am showing a photo (not the best but they didn’t want to cooperate - can u blame them?) so you can see how very different they are in size. My big dog is wearing a XL, he’s around 80 pounds and my little dog is wearing a L and is approx 33 pounds.
best option for cats
I’m saying this is the best option for cats, but I’m not saying they’re amazing. They get the job done, fit my incontinent cat well, and don’t seem to cause any irritation. The issue is that the leakproof thing is not true for cat anatomy. So, not perfect, but about as good as it gets.
Very good quality
These are excellent panties for the girls. However chart that tells you what size to order is Wrong. It is oversized a lot. My dog measured 27” at the waist, I ordered according to the chart. They were too big by a mile. But Chewy was great. They refunded my money and I got the next size down. They are still a little big but I can work with it. By the way. I measured exactly like it said to. Then measured again when the first one came in to see if I had made an error but I had not. They are made of extremely good quality material and put together very well.
XL is too big but then the Large is too small, lol. Don’t order the Large, if you’re thinking the XL was too big because you might run into the same problem. My dog is 105 on saint bernard for reference
These diapers are super easy to put on any stubborn pu and so easy to clean! The sizes are true A mess is very good quality so being able to wash and reuse them for a long period of time is a great plus
These were very helpful for our labrador retriever senior girl. She temporarily needed a prescription which increased her thirst and subsequently she started leaking the extra intake. These diapers were a huge help in containing the leaking. We did have to engineer "suspenders" with a harness to keep them pulled up, but the tail hole to leg holes were perfect. The material is super soft.