Pet Qwerks Dinosaur BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bone toy infused with real bacon flavoring to stimulate the senses of your paw-tner.
- Made with durable nylon to withstand rough play.
- Massage the gums of your pup to help clean teeth while controlling plaque and tartar.
- Helps curb destructive behavior in your companion.
- Sourced in the USA with non-toxic, non-allergenic materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Rawhide Knot Chew Bone Bacon & Cheese Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Giant$14.49Chewy Price$22.29List Price
- Frisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.60Chewy Price
- Petstages Ruffwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Femur Bone Rawhide Alternative Power Chew Durable Dog Toy, Femur Rawhide, Large$15.12Chewy Price$23.69List Price$14.36Autoship Price
- Benebone Zaggler Peanut Flavor Chew Dog Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Mesquite Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$17.29Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Flip & Chew Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Dog Chew Toy, Large, 2 count$27.99Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$8.81Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Benebone Chicken Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Ring Tough Dog Chew Toy$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Nylon and Real Bacon||Nylon and Real Bacon.||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
128 Customer Reviews
One tough bone
Based on previous posts I got one size larger than I usually would. XL for our big dog. She likes carrying around this huge bone and cannot destroy it like she does the Nyla bone. It’s good for her, but the smaller dog prefers his nylabone. I think this one is too hard for his jaw.
Not worth it
Ordered a large dog bone and it was not even as long as a tube of toothpaste. No way is that a large bone. Highly disappointed.
Since when is a “large” for dogs < 25 lbs
My dogs love these but I’d only seen them previously at places like Marshall’s so I was pretty happy to find them on Chewy. Well I didn’t read the product specs closely and instead just went off the product description which said “large” and that was a mistake. These bones are TINY!! But the team at Chewy was great and refunded my money and sent the appropriate size quickly. I went with the XXX-Large this time. I included a pic with this review of my 12 pound dog standing next to this size “large” bone for scale LOL
Pet Qwerks Dinosaur Bone
My pups LOVE these bones. Yes, they chew the nubs to nothing but I believe that is what "chew bones" are for. These bones generally last about a week but saves the table legs on my dining set...hahaha.
She loves it
Best buy ever for her. Got the 3xl. She could not be happier. After a few rounds of zoomies she gnaws on this for a good solid 2 hours. Lucy Furr is a big fan of this bone.
You will need to size up
Our large (50lbs +) bluetick coonhound mix LOVES PetQwerks tough dog chew toys, including this Dino Bone, but please size UP when ordering this specific item. We order Large toys for our dog and are consistently pleased, but this toy was a bit on the small side.
sharp edges forsure
I have a 10 month old German Shepard/rot mix and he chews it so hard that all the edges get sharp and it looks like it’s turning white and he’s nippin at it. Does anyone else’s dog do that?
Nice looking and good sized bone but my dog is not too interested
The XXXL is a good size and the bone is really nice looking. My 120 lbs Pyrenean Mastiff puppy liked this this bone when we first gave it to her. After the novelty wore off, she preferred the Nylabone and Benebone. She is not an aggressive chewer but this bone does not seem to hold up well - the ends are already frayed after a few sessions and pieces are coming off. Benebone for aggressive chewers lasts longer. This is not worth $23 I paid for it.
Very small, my dog says “Meh”
I ordered the large… it’s so tiny!!! It’s meant for a tiny chihuahua by this point. To top it all off my dog is completely ignoring it so far, liking his other new toys ten times better. Gotta say pass for this one
I ordered a large but when I got it it was small. There was a size chart however it didn't say what size corresponds with what size. I ordered a large for my large dogs. This thing is only going to be large for a very small dog.