Pet Qwerks Krinkle & Squeak Newspaper Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with crinkle paper that creates an enticing rustling sound your dog will love.
- Contains three squeakers for added excitement as your pup plays.
- Wrapped in doggone funny "news" articles to amuse you and your house guests.
- Encourages play and exercise which keeps your dog in tip-top mental and physical shape.
- Durable, lightweight canvas is paw-fect for a game of fetch with your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Bungee Plush Squeaking Beaver Dog Toy$6.59Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaky Duck Dog Toy, Jumbo$17.10Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plush Squeaking Taco Dog Toy$7.10Chewy Price
- Fab Dog Floppy Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Beige Large$20.00Chewy Price$22.00List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Skinneeez Chicken Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.89Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealFrisco Burger Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.21Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Unicorn Dog Toy$9.06Chewy Price$9.64List Price
- ZippyPaws Squeakie Crawler Betsey the Ladybug Dog Toy$10.41Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Smart Pet Love Tender Tuff Hedgehog Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Lion Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.28Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Outdoor, Crinkle, Exercise||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Crinkle||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Crinkle||Stuffing-Free, Squeaky|
|Material||Canvas||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
188 Customer Reviews
Lasted less than an 1/2 hour
My dog loved this toy and found the squeaking and crinkle intriguing. Since it was a new toy I did my usual and checked on how the toy was holding up to my dog playing with it and had to toss it after less than a half hour. My dog had already made a hole in the inside (think of a rolled up newspaper the hole was on the inside) and the stuffing, yes despite claiming it is stuffing free it is not, was visible and testing I found that the stuffing was easy to pull out so I tossed the toy.
She loves it
This toy is so nice. My puppy loves to chew on it and she loves trying to tear it to shreds. I'll be ordering her a new one soon because she will destroy it soon.
Should be indicated on the description
No where on the description did it say that this was not a chew toy. It apparently is only for playing fetch which is not what I wanted. It's been put away until my puppy is ready for this is ever
Not for Tough Chewers
I have a 1 year old golden retriever and he tore a hole in the end within a few minutes lol. There isn’t stuffing inside but there is this crinkle plastic that he immediately found and ripped up. If the stitching was more durable and the crinkle paper wasn’t in there, I think it would’ve lasted way longer. I think it would be ok for dogs that are light chewers.
Great for the price!
My dog is a power chewer, so I didn’t think this would last long. He pulled out the squeaker quickly, but the body held up very well! It felt like a strong canvas which held up well to my dogs incessant bite-and-thrash tendencies with toys. He eventually pulled out the crinkle, but it held up for several weeks which is unheard of for him.
Open ends work great for hiding treats
Toy is adorable, you can even read the articles. My corgi loves chewing on the crinkle, though I wouldn't recommend it for a heavy chewer or as a tug toy. However, this entertains him for ages when I stick a few stinky treats inside. Both the top and bottom are open and treats stay in it amazingly well. Perfect cure for boredom.
so far so good
This toy is being put through the most rigorous testing. With two mini schnauzers on each end, it is being tested to its limits. So far it is holding up well, though the growling and testy tempers while playing make me think at any moment it could be yet another candidate for file thirteen. They love the squeaky and crunchy sounds but not as much as they love to tug, pull and shake their heads trying to get it away from each other. The racket these two make at each other far out ways any squeaky or crunch sound. The material seems fairly sturdy with good seams. They have had it for a couple weeks now, we’ll see how much more it can withstand.
NOT FOR PUPPIES
My 14 week old puppy easily bit a large hole into the sewed edge of this toy, while being monitored, in the first 24 hours. Stitching began to come apart. Had to discard the toy. Was a waste of money.
Not for Chewers
I have a doodle that can chew through anything. This one was done within 30 minutes. It said no stuffing But I can assure there is something in there he was able to pull out.
Very nice toy for my puppy. He loves it!!! Very fast shipping. Thanks Chewy!!!