Pet Republique Cordless Dog & Cat Nail Grinder & Nail Clippers
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nail clippers and cordless two-speed grinder get nails in paw-fect shape without accidentally cutting too deeply.
- Three different grinder openings accommodate many types of pet nails including dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets and more.
- Hair guard protects paw hair from being pulled while grooming and eliminates the need to trim hair beforehand.
- Quiet, low-vibration motor minimizes stress for pets and people.
- Quick-charge, long lasting battery can be recharged using included USB cord.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper With Safety Stop$3.96Chewy Price$4.96List Price
- Pet Republique Rechargeable Large Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder & Clippers$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Evolution Professional Dog Nail Trimmer, Medium-Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog Nail Trimmer, Large$10.26Chewy Price$12.01List Price
- Petdiary Rechargeable Low Noise Pet Nail Grinder$24.99Chewy Price
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper, Large$10.46Chewy Price
- Dremel 7300-PT Cordless Dog & Cat Rotary Nail Grinder Kit$25.39Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Professional Dog Nail Clipper, Small$14.97Chewy Price
- Zen Clipper Precise Adjustable Dog Nail Clipper$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Safari Diamond Dog Nail File$7.49Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes The Shampoo Dog Brush, 2 count$15.26Chewy Price$16.96List Price
- BioSilk Therapy Detangling & Shine Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.52Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stone||Plastic, Rubber||—||Stone||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Grinders||Nail Clippers||Nail Grinders||Nail File||Nail Clippers|
|Brush Type||—||Pin Brush, Slicker Brush||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Works really good
It does the job, and my cat doesn't mind either version. He sometimes pulls away, but it's more playfully than anything, but I have been able to trim his nails now. The dog hates this thing.
I’ve had these clippers for a few months but only used them twice on my dog they broke. just to let you know and anybody else, know that’s thinking of purchasing. They snapped right at plastic handle. Thx
Nail grinder underpowered, underperforms
The grinder is slow and doesn’t grind effectively or quickly. It is very quiet but does that equate to underpowered. Not impressed with the permanent metal stone, have to push the grinding stone to the nail harder than should be needed. My dog is an 18# Fox Terrier. I am looking into returning it. I have two other grinders with replaceable drum style emery board-like sanding pads which are more effective.
It made clipping alot easy
I brought this for one of my dogs and it had been so easy cutting his nails, it use to take a while because of how he hates them but now it just goes by alot quicker
Not very good
Not powerful to do anything to my dogs nails. But it is quiet
Waste of Money
Top of grinder is not as pictured. Does not function adequately on even a small dog.
Not very good
I used it on both of my dogs and the grinder does not do any significant damage to the nail. I would have to sit there for hours for it to do anything
These are really quiet and safer than the grinders I had previously. My dogs do not run from this one because they can't hear them. It was nice to get nail clipper with them.
We love this nail kit im so glad we bought it. the nail grinder can ve charged thats awesome.
The clippers work fine but the grinder don’t seem to work that good. I have had better.