Pet Republique Mini Cat Nail Clippers
About This Item
- Sturdy stainless steel blades provide precision cuts and stay sharp.
- Professional-grade design incorporates non-slip grip and built in spring for fast trimming.
- Can be used on many small animals including kittens, cats, rabbits, puppies, guinea pigs, chinchillas and even larger birds.
- Compact size makes them easy to maneuver during tricky manicures.
- Easy to use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWahl BravMini & Replacement Blade Set$25.75Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- DealWahl 5-in-1 Non-Adjustable Replacement Blade, Size 45$24.99Chewy Price$31.45List Price
- DealWahl Competition Series Blade, Size 7F$22.99Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- DealWahl Ultimate Competition Series Blade, Size 15$25.99Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- DealLe Salon Essentials All-Purpose Trimming Dog Scissors$7.26Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealEZ Groom EZ Dry III High Velocity Dog & Cat Dryer$610.78Chewy Price$649.95List Price
- DealKenchii Show Gear Straight Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
- Andis Trim 'N Go Cordless Square Blade Pet Trimmer, Silver$21.43Chewy Price$25.72List Price
- DealTop Performance Ball-Point Curved Dog Grooming Shears, 4-in$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealResco Dog & Cat Nail Trimmer Blade Replacement Kit$6.85Chewy Price$7.90List Price
- DealFour Paws Magic Coat Nail Clipper for Dogs$10.05Chewy Price$10.89List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Coated Steel, Rubber, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Medium Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Purrfect product! Easy to use with lots of room to hold (and is sturdy).
Easy and fast
I used to use the grinding wheel type to slowly file down the razor sharp nails to way to long and was to noisy. Just as i would get calmed down in burrito mode The noise would scare and off they go With these new clippers all is calm and fast and easy, just nip and move on to next nail. Done in minutes
Very happy with the clippers, the quick response to getting them and how wonderful they work.
Best I found yet for clipping my cats claws so easy to hold and maneuver~
Not even strong enough for kittens!
I read the reviews and hoped that these were as good as many said. Sadly, they won't even cut through my kitten's nails! They tear them instead of cut. They aren't strong enough or sharp enough to do the job.
Works for my rabbits
I bought it because of the shape and large size of the finger holes and the pretty colors. I used it to trim my bunny's nails and it works well too.
Terrible cat nail trimmers
Thought I would try these since they looked comfortable on the hand but totally disappointed. When I went to clip my cat's nail the blade would not even cut through the nail. It tore/shredded it. Needless to say the cat was unhappy! I tried it one more time in case it was me, but it did the same thing. Poor kitty! :( Waste of money. Do not buy this. I am a Vet Tech and trim nails all the time, trust me, these clippers are the worst.
A do not buy
Bought this for my bunny bc all trimmers are so uncomfortable for the user but it ended up shredding my bunny's nails. Not a clean cut at all. Used it twice and same results. I thought I was doing it wrong but seeing another bad review made me realize it was the trimmers.
Mini size is perfect for some claws on my cat
Construction is good, size is excellent. Review requires more characters to be submitted, so I'm filling out the review. Seems a bit silly to me.