Pet Republique Mini Cat Nail Clippers
About This Item
- Sturdy stainless steel blades provide precision cuts and stay sharp.
- Professional-grade design incorporates non-slip grip and built in spring for fast trimming.
- Can be used on many small animals including kittens, cats, rabbits, puppies, guinea pigs, chinchillas and even larger birds.
- Compact size makes them easy to maneuver during tricky manicures.
- Easy to use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Precise Cut G1 Straight Dog Shears, 4.5-in$68.00Chewy Price$82.00List Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Comb for 5 in 1 Blades, size 1/4-in$4.94Chewy Price$6.95List Price
- Precise Cut Dahlia Straight Dog Shears, Purple, 8-in$99.00Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- Shernbao DT-660S Smart Digital Detachable Dog Grooming Clipper Blade, Silver, 2 count$32.38Chewy Price$35.98List Price
- Top Performance Ball-Point Curved Dog Grooming Shears, 4-in$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Top Performance Ball-Point Straight Dog Grooming Shears, 4-in$21.98Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Resco Dog & Cat Nail Trimmer Blade Replacement Kit$5.81Chewy Price$7.90List Price
- Precise Cut Black Panther Straight Dog Shears, 7-in$99.00Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- EZ Groom EZ Dry III High Velocity Dog & Cat Dryer$584.96Chewy Price$649.95List Price
- Speedy Dryer V-1000UL Stand Dog Hair Dryer$869.00Chewy Price
- Precise Cut Patriot 44 Tooth Thinner Dog Shears$90.00Chewy Price$108.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||N/A, Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Purrfect product! Easy to use with lots of room to hold (and is sturdy).
Easy and fast
I used to use the grinding wheel type to slowly file down the razor sharp nails to way to long and was to noisy. Just as i would get calmed down in burrito mode The noise would scare and off they go With these new clippers all is calm and fast and easy, just nip and move on to next nail. Done in minutes
Very happy with the clippers, the quick response to getting them and how wonderful they work.
Best I found yet for clipping my cats claws so easy to hold and maneuver~
Not even strong enough for kittens!
I read the reviews and hoped that these were as good as many said. Sadly, they won't even cut through my kitten's nails! They tear them instead of cut. They aren't strong enough or sharp enough to do the job.
Works for my rabbits
I bought it because of the shape and large size of the finger holes and the pretty colors. I used it to trim my bunny's nails and it works well too.
Terrible cat nail trimmers
Thought I would try these since they looked comfortable on the hand but totally disappointed. When I went to clip my cat's nail the blade would not even cut through the nail. It tore/shredded it. Needless to say the cat was unhappy! I tried it one more time in case it was me, but it did the same thing. Poor kitty! :( Waste of money. Do not buy this. I am a Vet Tech and trim nails all the time, trust me, these clippers are the worst.
A do not buy
Bought this for my bunny bc all trimmers are so uncomfortable for the user but it ended up shredding my bunny's nails. Not a clean cut at all. Used it twice and same results. I thought I was doing it wrong but seeing another bad review made me realize it was the trimmers.
Mini size is perfect for some claws on my cat
Construction is good, size is excellent. Review requires more characters to be submitted, so I'm filling out the review. Seems a bit silly to me.