Pet Wellbeing Mushroom Immune GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- May be used along with conventional cancer therapies like radiation and chemo.
- Researched and formulated by veterinarians.
- Natural supplement should not produce side effects.
- Delivers a delicious bacon flavor.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Maximum Recovery Restorative Care Senior Support Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$20.23Chewy Price$26.00List Price$19.22Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Immune Balance Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.38-oz jar$34.97Chewy Price$43.75List Price$33.22Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Adrenal Harmony Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Hormonal Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$69.58Chewy Price$74.95List Price$66.10Autoship Price
- SmartyPaws Adult Multifunctional Support Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$32.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing SPARK Bacon Flavored Powder Multivitamin for Cats & Dogs, 3.53-oz pouch$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Dog Supplement, 4-oz bottle$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$10.07Chewy Price$29.99List Price$9.57Autoship Price
- Terry Naturally Animal Health Curacel Curcumin Optimal Cellular Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$28.73Chewy Price$35.95List Price$27.29Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Turkey Tail fruiting body and mycelium (Coriolus versicolor), Maitake fruiting body (Grifola frondosa), Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum)...||L-Lysine, Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix Occidentalis Extract), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)...||L-Lysine, Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix Occidentalis Extract), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus), Blessed Thistle Herb (Cnicus benedictus), Sheep Sorrel Herb (Rumex acetosella)...||Active Ingredients: Nettle aerial parts (Urtica dioica), Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus), Burdock root (Arctium lappa)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Liver Care, Kidney Care, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Original||Chicken, Poultry||—||Bacon, Meat|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Firm believer in using mushroom extracts for immune system and cancer patients. Vet recommended this particular,product. We shall see.
Just went to give this to my dog for the 1st time and there appears to be a hole in the top of the cap. There is a corresponding imprint in the inside "foam" part, but the product itself was sealed. Very weird. I don't know how this stuff is supposed to smell, so I am very leary and not going to give to my dog. Very bizarre! Expensive chance to have taken on soemthing new. Will try ordering product direct, as they seem to be reputable!
On Third Bottle
We have an 11 year old Texas Heeler named Hank who has EPI (limited pancreas) his whole life. We add pig pancreas to his food to help him digest it and get nutrients from it. Dogs with EPI are prone to very painful bacterial infections in their gut. He started getting masses (I can't call them tumors) on his chest and one of his hip and neck in 2019. My heart sank when I saw them get bigger. EPI dogs can have other health issues brought on by the condition. We took him to the vet in Jan 2020. She said they are fatty masses, keep an eye on them to make sure they don't grow. I have already used Pet Wellbeing Thyroid Support tincture that has benefited our cat Timmy Duncan tremendously for over a decade so my next call was to Pet Wellbeing support to see what formula they recommended. They take care to find out what meds and supplements your pet is on and cross reference any side effects. They recommended these magic mushrooms. At first I thought they were pricey but Each bottle last nearly 6 months. My pet's health is priceless. Hank's two small masses have gone away and two of the golf ball sized ones have shrank to a quarter size and stopped and no new masses. We are overjoyed! We got a great review at the vet recently! We recommend Pet Wellbeing every chance we get.
I have to have hope!
My vet said nothing can be done. I have to keep trying until he is in pain I cannot control. He still has a good quality of life. And it will be a while before Gold kicks in but I will know I'm doing everything I can!