PetAg PetLac Liquid Milk Supplement for Puppies, 32-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes healthy growth and development for puppies with milk and vegetable proteins, vitamins and minerals, and essential amino acids.
- Helps sustain healthy moms and nursing dogs with extra calories and nutrients.
- Liquid, ready-to-drink formula requires no mixing, and can be given by bottle, bowl, or added to food for weaned puppies and adult dogs.
- Easy-to-digest, high-quality calories and nutrients are also ideal for weak, older dogs, or those recovering from illness.
- Resealable TetraPak carton makes it perfect for feeding multiple dogs; simply refrigerate and use when needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Healthy Breeds Pomeranian Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Milk Rx Dog Supplement, 12-oz jar$18.89Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.95Autoship Price
- Hartz Powdered Milk Replacer Formula for Puppies, 12-oz jar$13.00Chewy Price$13.62List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 16-oz bottle$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Omega HP Fatty Acid Skin & Coat Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Max Cranberry Unflavored Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs Brewer's Yeast Powder Dog, Horse & Bird Supplement, 16-oz$14.92Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.17Autoship Price
- DoggieWater No Flavor Dog Supplement, 1-L pouch$4.79Chewy Price
- Annamaet Impact High Energy Dog Powder Supplement 1-lb pail$33.77Chewy Price$35.99List Price$32.08Autoship Price
- Silver Lining Herbs Keep Cool Calming Aid Dog Supplement, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- kin+kind Organic Healthy Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- PetAg Esbilac Powder Milk Supplement for Puppies, 5-lb bag$135.88Chewy Price$181.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Soybean Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Skimmed Milk...||Water, Soybean Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Skimmed Milk...||Vegetable Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Casein, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate...||Dried Whole Goat Milk Powder, Casein, Vegetable Oil (Preserved With Tocopherols)...||Rice Flour, Dried Meat Solubles, Dried Skimmed Milk...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
My mama pup did not produce enough milk. Without this replacement milk I cannot imagine how my babies or I would have survived. And thrived.
I prefer the Esbilac version
I found this settled and was goopy at the bottle where it sludged up. I had shook the container well--or at least I thought I had--but you need to shake it extra or maybe even blend it. Too much work for me but I did use it in my opossum rehab and no one got sick on it. I only got one container to test but was not impressed and am back to using the esbilac full-time.
Milk for puppys
We had gotten a puppy at 5 weeks she is now 7 and doing great we like the fact that the milk is pre mixed. I personally don't know what I do now that I find chewy. Thank you very much
It Really Helps
My 7-week old AKC golden puppy was skinny and thin bone when I brought her home. I fed her the puppy milk and changed her food to a better diet and add in the milk along with her puppy dry food. She is now looking much better, stronger and thicker arms/legs and chubbier. I am glad this product exist it has always helped the puppies so much to get the nutritient they needed/ they were lacking of.
Pet Ag pet lax milk Replacement
Very good quality. My new puppy love it , even my 2 yr old pug wanted some. I felt it gave my baby everything she needed yo get over that hump, I also put a little in her hard dog food to help her eat it until she can it it okay on her own.
This is by far the best product for a very reasonable price. I used it for my nursing female as well as pups . They are all Beautiful a d very healthy.
Great product and price
My dog is on a liquid diet, I mix this with his special can food to make it the consistency he needs. Works great and he loves it.
Should have read the ingredients. Lots of soy and sweeteners. No real milk product. I will stick to Goats milk or formulas that at least have some form of milk in them as a first ingredient. Mothers Milk from Wysong is a much better product
Ordered this for my senior dog whom doesn't have lots of teeth left. I mix it with the puppy chow and what a difference!
This formula has worked well for our newborns. The only issue is FedEx keeps damaging the shipment and I dont get it in time. Chewy has been great in resolving these issues with refunds. Maybe a better way to ship these boxes is needed.