PetAg UT Solution Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz tube
About This Item
- Promotes ongoing urinary tract health in cats over 6 months old.
- Formulated with Cranberry Extract and Oregon Grape Root for their bladder, kidney, and urinary tract health-promoting benefits.
- Easy-to-administer gel can be given as a treat or smeared on top of little kitty paws—don’t worry, they’ll lick it off!
- Tastes like yummy chicken.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Seafood Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Urinary Tract Health Fish Flavor Tablet Cat Supplement, 90 count$10.00Chewy Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B + K Liquid Kidney Supplement for Cats, 4-oz bottle$23.40Chewy Price$26.00List Price$22.23Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Renal Beadlets Kidney Supplement for Cats, 100-g jar$35.70Chewy Price$38.00List Price$33.91Autoship Price
- RestoraPet Feline Formula Organic Tuna Flavor Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- CheckUp at Home Wellness Test Urine Testing for Cats$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Green Foods Barley Cat Grass Juice Powder Cat Supplement, 3-oz jar$15.40Chewy Price$16.07List Price
- CatWater pH Balanced Urinary Support Cat Water, 16.9-oz, 12 count$28.99Chewy Price
- HyaFlex Hyalogic Hyaluronic Acid Hip & Joint Formula Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$23.36Chewy Price$29.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||DL-Methionine, Crandberry Extract, Oregon Grape Root...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, D-Mannose, Omega 3 Fish Oil...||Per 1 Chew: D-Mannose, N-Acetyl-Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab), Cranberry Extract...||Chicken, Cranberry, Yogurt||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Tablets) Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 20 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 9 mg, Astragalus Root Powder 60 mg...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care||First Aid, Immune Support, Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Food Topping||Supplement|
|Special Diet||—||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||—||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Human-Grade||—|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Yogurt||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Great Product Choice
My indoor, neutered male cat has a history of urinary issues. He once had a blockage, and I think the debris and procedure made his bladder sensitive. The first urination of the day, in the litter box, produced certain mannerisms (a post-urination snort and meow and running from the room of the box) so I started using this product. It totally stopped all the behavior mannerisms. He won’t take it on his own, so, I hold him in my lap and put it in his mouth with my finger. Background: He eats over the counter urinary food and wet food (various brands) AND he has annual evaluations and vaccinations and other visits, as needed, with a veterinarian.
Cat refused to eat
I have 5 cats, but only one with the issue. I first tried putting the gel into his wet food, mixing it in well. He took one sniff and simply refused to eat. Then I put it on his foreleg, thinking he'd groom it off. No, he simply flipped it off, getting most of it on the rug and a chair. It was comical to watch, yes... but this isn't the product for him. Based on this experience, no, I can't recommend the product, sorry.
It works if they actually eat it
The biggest complaint for any of the UT supplements is that they generally aren’t palatable as they claim. This one was no different. Mixing it in food meant she just ate around the parts that smelled like the supplement. Putting it on her nose just meant she avoided everything instead of eating. The only thing that worked for me was putting an amount on my finger and then smearing it along the back of her paws and up her arm. Placing a glob just meant she would shake it off and any approach with the tube directly sent her running. However, once we figured out the finger smear worked to get her to groom it off and eat it, it did work to clear up her UT irritation within a few days.
Cats say no
None of my 3 cats will eat this. The scent is so strong you can’t really hide it In a food or treat they like. Can’t comment on how effective it is. My 16 year old cat is the one who needs this but she is fine with homeopet uti drops so I’ll stick with those.
I was looking for the Hartz UTI gel but wasn’t able to find so I chose the UT Solution. Unfortunately, my cat didn’t like it. I ordered the gel and quickly received from Chewy. Chewy is always quick to respond and deliver my orders!
Best of the three
I ordered three different gel-supplements for UTI's in an effort to find one palatable for a male cat with bladder issues. This gel won. Not only my male, but 4 out of my five cats willing lapped this up. Now this would be a good thing except only one cat actually requires this product. Ultimately this is a lesser problem than it being unpalatable. I am happy with the product.