PetAlive Oral-Assist Homeopathic Medicine for Dental Infections for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottleBy PetAlive
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Help support your best bud’s teeth and gums with this homeopathic remedy.
- Works to strengthen teeth to help ward off unwanted decay while soothing inflammation and aches.
- Use for mouth ulcers, abscesses, toothaches and other common mouth issues by spraying it directly into your pet’s mouth or by putting it in his food.
- All homeopathic ingredients are 100% natural.
- Made in FDA-registered, cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant facilities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Belladonna 6C, Chamomilla 6C, Coffea Cruda 6C...||Belladonna, Cuprum Matallicum, Hyoscyamus Niger...||Active Ingredients: Carduus mar, Chelidonium maj, Hydrastis...||Active Ingredients Arg nit, Kali phos, Passiflora...||Wild Crafted Bladderwrack Thallus, Certified Organic Astragalus Root, Certified Organic Eleuthero Root...|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Calming||Liver Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Calming, High-Energy||Thyroid-Support|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
I use a fountain water supply system for ea. of my four cats that range in weight from 5 lbs to 15 lbs, would it still be safe to add supplement to fountain? Wht amt wld be safe for each of them? Please advise. Thank you in advance.
Answer by • Oct 30, 2019
A holistic approach to oral and dental health in dogs and cats is always better and can help to ensure that your dog or cat remains in tip top condition with healthy teeth and gums. Use of this supplement will be beneficial for all pet's in the household. For a complete list of feeding recommendations, click the “Feeding Instructions” tab, next to the “Nutritional Info” tab, just under the product photos.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Clyde on Mar 1, 2020
Don't waste your money!
This product does nothing to help oral health for my cats, not even their breath! In fact, it seemed to make them feel sickly & listless.