PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The fast-acting, long-lasting squeeze-on contains the #1 vet-recommended active ingredient3, fipronil, and (s)-methoprene
- Waterproof formula breaks the flea life cycle by killing flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 weeks and kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
- Also controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange and kills deer ticks, dog ticks, American dog ticks and lone star ticks
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, chewing lice and prevents the development of flea pupae for up to 30 days
- PetArmor Plus is available in four different packages for different sized dogs: 4-22 lbs., 23-44 lbs., 45-88 lbs., and 89-132 lbs
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetArmor Home Household Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 24-oz bottle$7.64Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 12-oz bottle$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- Sentry Home & Carpet Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz bottle$8.57Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.14Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Tropical Breeze Shampoo for Dogs, 18-oz bottle$3.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Sentry FiproGuard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Sentry Home Household Flea & Tick Spray for Pets, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, 3-10 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Yard Spray, 32-oz spray$21.88Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.79Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Oatmeal Hawaiian Ginger Shampoo for Dogs, 18-oz bottle$9.90Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$15.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.17Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Plus Soothing Dog Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$67.59Chewy Price$149.99List Price$64.21Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.80%, (S)-methoprene 8.80%.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.80%, (S)-methoprene 8.80%.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.80%, (S)-methoprene 8.80%.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.80%, (S)-methoprene 8.80%.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%.|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
230 Customer Reviews
I had high hopes for this being highly affordable unfortunately this did absolutely nothing for my husky-Mastiff had to buy a different product.
Did not work.
Bought this. Gave it a try and the first month didn't work. But I tried it the second month still didn't work. Not buying again.
I used to use Frontline plus or Advantage when it was out. Both are good products, but Pet Armor Plus does the same thing but is about $10 a box cheaper. Thank goodness!
Great product, great price, great service as expected. Will purchase again.
I am glad you Carrie this now, and in the largest dog size .
I have used this for years and I am so happy that I have the opportunity to buy it through Chewy. Thank you for having the largest dog size.!
President/ Warriors for Animals
This product does work well. Reapply every 25 days, On Time. If you find it is not working you must treat the environment as well. I suggest using non toxic, diatomaceous earth with a dust mizer spreader, around your home, wash bedding regularly, fleas hatch every 7 days so vacuum your home thoroughly at least every 3 or 4 days. Use the diatomaceous earth under sofa cushions, bedding, crevices etc, wear a mask when applying the diatomaceous its very fine and is irritating to respiratory tract. It's cheap and can be found at any co op, hardware store etc.
Pet Armor plus
Some have said this doesn’t work. I have used it for years and find it to work 100%. Found a drop off kitten who was so loaded with fleas I only let him in the garage. Put Pet Armor on and by morning not 1 flea left. How can it possibly not work? I love it!
good so far
I’ve seen reviews that it is no good. That could be true for a dog that already has fleas. We use it prior to seeing any fleas as a preventative and we have never had a flea yet. So it may not be strong enough to fix a flea problem already started but it has worked to keep them away for us.
its the best
prices are amazing and i can stay home!! so glad i discovered chewey
Doe not work!
This does not work! My dogs still have fleas after two treatments. Do not buy!