PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The fast-acting, long-lasting squeeze-on contains the #1 vet-recommended active ingredient, fipronil, and (s)-methoprene.
- Waterproof formula breaks the flea life cycle by killing flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 weeks and kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease.
- Also controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange and kills deer ticks, dog ticks, American dog ticks and lone star ticks.
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, chewing lice and prevents the development of flea pupae for up to 30 days.
- PetArmor Plus is available in four different packages for different sized dogs: 4-22 pounds, 23-44 pounds, 45-88 pounds, and 89-132 pounds.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, over 25 lbs, 6 Tablets$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Large Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- dealFrontline Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 81 - 120 lbs, 6 doses (6-Month Protection)$67.14Chewy Price$84.99List Price$63.78Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$42.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- dealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Large Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$61.19Chewy Price$74.99List Price$58.13Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$42.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 23-110 lbs, 30 Soft Chews$56.98Chewy Price$54.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.80%, (S)-methoprene 8.80%.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.80%, (S)-methoprene 8.80%.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.80%, (S)-methoprene 8.80%.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
Great so far
This is working surprisingly well so far. I also use Sentinel so this was mainly for ticks as I did not want to give my babies more chemicals. I live in Louisiana so fleas and ticks are year round. I go hiking and with just Sentinel saw some ticks but now nothing. I am planning on changing to Ivermectin w/o flea med in it. We will see . This is only oily for 24 hours so not too bad. I give four stars because I need more time to evaluate
I bought this for both of my pitbulls. One is a blue nose and the other is a red nose pit, girl and boy. Well my red nose girl pit loves to roll in the grass but also had a TON OF FLEAS. I tried so many ways to get rid of them so I bought this item. I will say, it did kill the fleas for about a good two weeks and a half. But recently I found fleas on both of my dogs. There next treatment is February 3 and I’m pretty sure I will constantly have to bathe them due to this treatment not working a full month. It was good while it lasted but I will not be buying again
Flea meds for dogs
Did not work even after repeated usage, vacuuming and washing everything. Practically empty vials! Would not order again. Will be using Frontline Plus instead.
I love shopping with chewy. Prices, quality and convenient s. Variety is great.
Never any issues
I have used this for many yrs on at least 9 different dogs and have never found any fleas or ticks
Continues to work great
I have used this product for several years. Never had a problem with fleas or ticks. Did have one batch that was not good.
Have Never Seen 1 Flea For Years
I have been using Pet Armor Plus on both my dogs for probably over 7 years. I have never seen one flea or tick on either of my dogs. I will continue to buy this for my new fur baby as well.
I bought this because it has the same ingredients as the name brand product and it works just as well and saves me money.
Just as good as Frontline
I don't like using tick medication on my dog. I've heard horror stories of medications causing neurological issues, but I live in Maine so tick prevention is necessary. This is just as good as Frontline, but saves me a ton of money!
Same ingredients for cheap price
So for starters I’d like to say this product is cheap comparatively, and holds the same ingredients as frontline. Reading some of the other comments, this is a preventative, it’s not meant to help when your pet is already covered in fleas, if that’s the case there’s other products you should be using; not this. It does it’s job, it PREVENTS, I have been using for years and have had zero issues with fleas or ticks with my dogs and I live in the country.