PetFusion Ultimate Lounge Memory Foam Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Each size features a memory foam base with medium firmness for maximum comfort—the small has 2 inches of memory foam, the large and extra-large have 4 inches and the jumbo has 6 inches.
- The memory foam base has a waterproof liner to protect your floors from potential accidents.
- Designed with recycled polyfill bolsters for extra support and comfort.
- Features a durable cotton and polyester twill cover that’s gentle on your pet’s skin, and zippers and liners made by YKK—one of the world’s largest zipper manufacturers.
- Made with a water-resistant and anti-tear outer covering.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$29.74Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Serta Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Mocha$49.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Deep Pool, Large$49.49Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- BarksBar Snuggly Sleeper Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$86.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Perfect Comfort Velvet Waves Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Granite Gray, Small$30.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Serta Quilted Couch Cat & Dog Bed, X-Large, Gray$129.99Chewy Price
- Beautyrest Supreme Comfort Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, X-Large$134.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Heathered Woven Orthopedic Corner Sofa Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Tan, Large$50.39Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Granite Gray, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$117.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Desert Brown, Jumbo$73.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Gray, Large$51.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Chew-resistant, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Chew-resistant, Machine-washable, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
561 Customer Reviews
Finally a Great Bed
I have bought 6 different beds in the past 2 years. I’ve been trying to find a nice bed for my senior boxer pit mix. She has hip issues and advanced staged arthritis. I’ve tried to find something that wasn’t outrageously expensive so I could replace them over time. I eventually used the cover of a bed I had and bought a 4 inch memory foam topper to make her bed myself. It has finally wore out. Anyway this bed is the first one that I am really pleased with. I weight about 155 and I can stand on one leg in this bed and not feel the pressure from the floor. I bought the size large and she has plenty of room. I really think this bed is a quality item. I was skeptical when I placed my order but I’m actually happy with it! If it goes flat in a few weeks I’ll update my review but it honestly seems like it’ll last a while. The material of the cover is nice and has nice seams and zippers also.
Worth every penny
I was really hesitant to buy this bed due to the cost, but I am so happy I ended up purchasing it. Bought it 2 years ago and it still looks practically brand new, machine washable and a waterproof cover are a life saver, and the cover is super easy to get on and off. I have 3 pitbulls and they like to sleep together so we bought the big bed for them to share. They love it so much that we bought a second bed for another room in our house for them! Best dog bed money can buy!
I have two 70+ lb dogs that don’t use beds often. We live in Florida and they both have thick fur, so a cooling orthopedic bed was a must. Setting up the bed was easy peasy. My GSD jumped in the bed first and when my back was turned my border collie (who rarely lies in dog beds) was lounging. We got a large because they like to snuggle into bolsters. It’s the perfect size! I love that it’s water proof.
perfect for an sleepy old dog
My 75 lb pit lab mix loves this bed. He’s about 10 years old and has bad hips. He has a hard time getting comfortable and this bed is perfect. I bought an XL
she loves it
Our dog is 44lbs and about 9 years old. It's about time we bought her an orthopedic bed. We matched it with a blanket from llbean, which she needed to be comfortable. She sleeps more now. It's easy to clean, and with a blanket covering it it doesn't need to be cleaned often. I vacuum and wipe it down and it is fine for months if I wash the blanket. Recommended.
Best bed ever!
Our large Rhodesian Ridgeback loves this bed! He looks very comfortable laying in it, and the best part is it's the only bed he hasn't torn up!
Our 95# Ridgeback loves this bed! We have a large one next to my desk, and an x-large in his oversized crate, because he's spoiled.
Worth the $$$
We got tired of having our living room smell like dog & being covered in hair. We always bought cheaper beds in the past, but since our dogs are getting older- more calm, less destructive- we decided to replicate our couch as best as we could. They couldn’t be happier and us too. Love how easy it was to put together, cover thus far has held up well, and both dogs love this bed.
Worth the price
By far the best bed I’ve found and I looked at many locally and on-line. It has 4” of real memory foam to help my aging, arthritic mutt and the cover is well made. My dog is not a digger or chewer so your results may vary. The only negatives I have are minor, IMO. The material is a little rough to the touch but I put one of his blankets on top anyway. The sandstone color is supposed to be softer. My other ding is that I would have ordered a medium, if it was offered. My guy weighs 28 pounds and he’s between the small and the large so I went with the large. It takes up more floor space than I envisioned but he clearly likes to be able to stretch out. With a previous dog I had bought several cheaper foam beds that would last a year and never survived washings. This Petfusion bed will last and replacement covers are available if needed.
Worth it. 11/10 for big dogs!
This fits my 150 lb great dane AND 110 german shepherd TOGETHER. I have gone through so many beds for these guys and everything is either too small or not thick enough padding. I was not expecting this to be as spacious and comfy as it is! My great dane is very large and needs lots of padding for his joint and this is beyond perfect.