PetHonesty AllergySupport Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps maintain normal histamine levels.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Supports a healthy gut.
- Helps soothe skin-related issues associated with seasonal allergies.
- Probiotics promote healthy digestion and a normal immune response.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetHonesty Allergy Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty AllergySupport Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- StrellaLab Allergy Relief with Omega-3 Dog Chews, 120 count$22.79Chewy Price$29.91List Price$21.65Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Allergy SkinHealth Duck Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Allergy Immune Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Finn Allergy & Itch Beef Liver Flavored Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Omega Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Itch Relief Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Dog Supplement, 1-pack, 180 count$24.96Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Allergy Support+ Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.99Chewy Price$26.97List Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Other Ingredients: Salmon Hydrolysate, Rice Flour, Palm Fruit Oil...||Active Ingredients: Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Flaxseed, Hemp, Lecithin)...||Active Ingredients: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil & Flaxseed), Turmeric Root, Grape Seed Extract...||Active Ingredients: Quercetin, Nettle Leaf, Turmeric Root Extract...||MSM, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Allergy Relief||Immune Support||Immune Support||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—||—||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Unflavored|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
44 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4277 Customer Reviews
These really work
I have a large pitbull who has bad seasonal allergies. His paws get swollen and red, ear tips get crusty, belly get itchy, and he loses hair around his eyes. I got these as a sample a while back and now I buy them religiously. I use to have to take him to the vet every couple of months to get an allergy shot, but since we started these he has been back there!
Saved my Boston Terrier
My dog has had alopecia down her flank for about 3.5 years now. We tried all sorts of fixes from food to household cleaners and nothing ever helped. We learned to accept it, but this year noticed signs of allergies. Within over a month of taking this supplement her eyes are less watery, her hair has come back more than ever, she’s licking her feet way less. She stares at me until I add her supplement to her dinner bowl, then she eats. The difference has been a miracle! I didn’t mind my bald baby, but I’m so happy that her appearance on the outside matches how she’s feeling inside now. Photos attached are a before and now.
Makes a notable difference
They’re pricey but they do work. I crumble one chew into my dog’s breakfast each morning. I noticed a difference after about a week of using them; my dog is scratching about 75% less than before which is a big win for me.
My dogs allergy’s
I ordered this product,allergy support I finished the first jar and immediately ordered two more. I can’t tell you how elated I am and of course both Fluff’s are even happier then I am. I have a Maltese ,and a mixed breed, both under 10 pounds. My Maltese,was the worsts. She was practically bald. She has regained 95% of her hair and looks so adorable. My mixed breed was not as bad but still not good. Can’t imagine being without this product. I also use the shampoo for allergy. I’m getting ready to order more of that it make’s their hair so shiny and also has been a big help in keeping Sammy and Peaches skin looking really good.
Dogs not a fan
I wanted to try these since my dog has been licking her feet. She literally eats everything and she would not even try and eat this treat. Nothing bad about the brand etc. Just wanted to say if you have a picky eater these are a no go! Chewy was wonderful in returning this item.
Was really hoping this product would work. However, my dog will not eat these, and she eats EVERYTHING! I have tried every trick, but she will not have anything to do with these. I have even tried hiding them in other stuff. No way.
Trust the reviews!
I'm always skeptical so the fact that there are SO MANY positive reviews convinced me into purchasing these for my Golden Doodle. He's had chronic ear infections / yeast infections? in his ears since he's been a puppy. The dr. said that doodles were prone to ear infections and allergies. But it was constant. He would dig at his ears and moan and once again I would be visiting the vet for an rx and ear cleaning solution. y'all.......this stuff. I'm not kidding. He's on his second jar. He's not had ONE issue since we started this. WHAT????? NO JOKE. Trust the reviews.
Used with larger dog
This didn't completely eliminate my doodles allergies but it greatly decreased them. He was sneezing and shaking his ears constantly and after a couple of weeks of consistently giving this it was reduced by enough that we didn't feel we needed to get a prescription.
No more paw licking
This allergy supplement actually works and is worth the money. My two big dogs were licking their paws continuously making them red and irritated, after we moved to a new home. Some type of grass allergy. After feeding them this product for a week, the licking has completely stopped.
Not long enough
Haven’t seen any changes since starting this, but it’s only been a week. No digestive issues. Can’t say yet if I’d recommend it or not. Will edit at a later date