PetHonesty AllergySupport Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soothes allergy-related skin issues and provides support for your paw-tner’s seasonal and occasional allergies
- Natural supplement that supports the intestinal health and a healthy immune system in your pup.
- Contains colostrum, turmeric, probiotics, vitamin C and real wild Alaskan salmon oil.
- Made without any GMOs, wheat, corn, soy or harsh preservatives for a chew you can trust.
- Probiotics promote healthy digestion and a normal immune response.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetHonesty Allergy Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy Support+ Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetHonesty AllergySupport Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy SkinHealth Duck Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Finn Allergy & Itch Beef Liver Flavored Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.90Chewy Price$28.97List Price$27.45Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Anti-Scratch Salmon Oil Turkey Flavored Liquid Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Dog Supplement, 180 count$24.96Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Itch Relief Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$36.95List Price$34.15Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Omega Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Allergy & Immune Salmon Flavored Seasonal Allergy & Fish Oil Soft Chew Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$15.99Chewy Price$17.77List Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Other Ingredients: Salmon Hydrolysate, Rice Flour, Palm Fruit Oil...||Active Ingredients: Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Flaxseed, Hemp, Lecithin)...||Active Ingredients: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil & Flaxseed), Turmeric Root, Grape Seed Extract...||Active Ingredients: Quercetin, Nettle Leaf, Turmeric Root Extract...||MSM, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Allergy Relief||Immune Support||Immune Support||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Unflavored|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
49 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4259 Customer Reviews
Trust the reviews!
I'm always skeptical so the fact that there are SO MANY positive reviews convinced me into purchasing these for my Golden Doodle. He's had chronic ear infections / yeast infections? in his ears since he's been a puppy. The dr. said that doodles were prone to ear infections and allergies. But it was constant. He would dig at his ears and moan and once again I would be visiting the vet for an rx and ear cleaning solution. y'all.......this stuff. I'm not kidding. He's on his second jar. He's not had ONE issue since we started this. WHAT????? NO JOKE. Trust the reviews.
Great For Seasonal Allergies
My GSD has always had seasonal allergies. He is in grass 24/7 to relieve himself and he also plays in it at the dog park so we had to find something to stop all the constant scratching. It was so bad he couldn't go on a walk without stopping every 5-10 mins to scratch. When we introduced this product to him the intensity of the scratching went from a 10 to a 2. We've been giving it to him every summer for the past 3 summers and the constant scratching is completely relieved. We find the allergy support helps him more than the allergy immunity from the Pet Honesty brand I did a side by side comparison and still can't figure out why one works better than the other but it does.
Not Worth the Money
I saw absolutely no result after faithfully giving this to my lab. I followed directions exactly on how to feed. I was hoping it would work so I could stop buying Aboquel, as it's very expensive, but she was right back to paw chewing and scratching like crazy.
My dog hated them
I have a Shih Tzu and he refused to eat them and are to big to camouflage in a treat so I had to crumble it up and force it down his throat, he was on it for about a month and I didn’t see any improvement, he still itches.
My dog (an 8-year old Akita/Husky mix) developed a skin condition last year in which his fur was falling out in clumps and his skin was red and nasty. No topical treatments were effective, so I decided to try a combination of PetHonesty Omega Allergy Support and Skin Health chews. The results were fast and dramatic. His skin is healthy and his fur is gorgeous!
Pretty sure these work
My Boston always chews her feet; especially in the spring and summer. These curb that for her! I stopped using them for a week when I ran out (bad dog mommy) and she started chewing again. Back on them a week later and the chewing stopped. I will definitely keep using them!
THESE ARE AWESOME!
I waited 30 days to review so I could ensure my girl’s system was on track with these. Omg they are a lifesaver! Itchy pittie that just has SUCH a hard time during allergy season (even though she gets a daily OTC allergy pill!). She chews her feet, shakes her ears & scratches them to the point they are inflamed and has the worst dandruff & coat oil (stinky) mostly year round but way worse during prime allergy season. 30 days in on 2 chews/day I have not seen her put a paw in her mouth once. I’m not exaggerating. She barely ever shakes her head anymore or goes for her ears with those toenails, lol. I have already rec’d this to my sister whose dog must get grass allergies in his pads. These are amazing & she is so much more comfortable!
truly excellent. this stuff works
my little girl has had a red, irritated belly for years. I thought it was the red sand (we live in the desert now). I noticed twice a year she gets furiously itchy as I do. So I thought Id try some allergy support. I wish I had tried this early. Amazing. Her belly is back to being white like when she was a pup. I started her off on two and then weaned her down to once a day. She's a 45 lbs basset hound. Definitely recommend this stuff.
They Work For Us!
These tasty chews work great! Dog really likes them. I was really paying attention to the time line of when I started giving them. I noticed less itching, chewing within two weeks
Seems to help
My dog is taking this Supplement for allergies and it seems to help. Her skin is not red anymore and she is scratching allot less. We're 10 Days in and if this keeps up I defiantly will reorder Allergy Support again.