PetHonesty Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help maintain healthy skin, coat, digestion, joint, brain and immune system functions.
- Tasty soft chew supplement for senior dogs acts like a treat.
- Formulated with 20 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Features high levels of glucosamine and omegas to support joint health.
- GMP compliant and made in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chew Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 60 count$10.75Chewy Price$13.18List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Mobility Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- PetHonesty 10-for-1 Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Mobility Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Aches & Discomfort Glucosamine Plus Hemp Seed Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Turmeric Joint Health Pumpkin & Coconut Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Select Elements Mussel Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$16.97Chewy Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Finn Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Mobility Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine 400 Mg, Psyllium Husk 225 Mg, Pumpkin 220 Mg...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Sweet Potato...||Active Ingredients: Psyllium Husk (Plantago ovata), Glucosamine HCL (Shellfish Source), Ceylon Cinnamon (Cinnamon verum) (Bark)...||Liver Meal, Stearic Acid, Sucrose...||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Senior||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Heart Care...||Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health, Immune Support, Senior Care||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Meat||—|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
227 Customer Reviews
Picky Senior Rat Terrier
Read the reviews & thought for sure my picky girl would like these, but the moment I got them delivered I took them out and tried to get her to eat one. She sniffed & instantly turned her nose up & wouldn't even put her face towards them again. I smelled them & can't argue that they do smell pretty strong in the vitamin dept. Not at all yummy to me, either. But I'm not a puppers. Sadly, I am once again having to send another chew back. So I can't say if they do work or not, but I can say they are a strong scent and if you have a picky eater like me, this may not be the one for you. On goes my search...
My Old dog learned the word VITAMIN!
My 12 year old little Min Pin LOVES these vitamins. I just have to say the word "Vitamin" and he has literally found his 4 foot vertical spring in his jump! He hasn't jumped like this in years. He is moving around better, happy, healthy and learned a new word. I am buying more of these!
I have ordered this product in the past and my dog loves them. This latest purchase is not looking good. It has this strange yellowish coating on the individual bites. My dog loved getting her “treats” after her meals, this order she just spits out and walks away. It doesn’t smell bad, but the bites do seem to be a bit tougher to chew. I’m now deciding whether I should buy another batch or not.
My dog seems to have more vitality when he eats these chews. And he likes them.
Dogs wouldn’t eat it
Tried giving the treat on its own and with food and neither of my dogs would touch it.
Makes my old man young again
This seems to be giving our old man (12) a new lease on life. And he loves it like a treat. Thank you so much for the wonderful product!
My dog Wyatt loves the taste of this vitamin and has never spit it out like other vitamins! They are soft chews which I appreciate because my dog is older and can’t do hard treats anymore. This vitamin has put a pep in his step and coat has been looking nicer as well!
Our older Shih Tzu and Toy Poodle love these in their dinner! It's so important to keep our beloved pets healthy, especially as they age.
My boy is kind of picky about food and treat flavors and he loves these! It doesn't have added sugars or corn. I love that I can help my senior dog stay healthy with vitamins that he enjoys taking without breaking the bank!!!
Wonderful "treat" that my dog LOVES
I received these from Bzzagent for free in exchange for an honest review. My Lhasa Apso, Jax, has a sensitive stomach, so I was really hoping these would help. The first one I gave him, he took it and spit it out, looking at it suspiciously. Every couple of minutes he'd sneak up and sniff and lick it. After about 20 minutes, he finally ate it!! I liked that the smell wasn't overpowering, and it was a soft chew. The next day I put it in his Kong, and worked like crazy to get it out. He knows where I keep them in the kitchen, and will run and "talk" to them, lol. After giving them to him for 2 weeks, he no longer threw up. It would take him forever to "go" outside, but these seem to keep him regular. THANK YOU!! He's much happier now. I will buy another when this jar runs out.