PetHonesty Hemp Calming Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Dog Supplement,
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports dogs exhibiting nervousness or discontentment.
- Helps reduce the effects of normal environmental distress.
- Promotes a sense of relaxation without drowsiness.
- May curb destructive behavior.
- Crafted with a natural chicken flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Finn Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Calming Hemp+ Max-Strength Duck Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Calming Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Calming Hemp Beef Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- VetIQ Calming Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Mini Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- PawMedica Calming+ Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- GoodGood Calming Dog Supplement Chews, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- waggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Hemp Calming Dog Chews, 60 Count$19.99Chewy Price$21.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Valerian Root, Chamomile, Organic Hemp Seed Powder...||Chamomile, Passionflower, Sensoril Ashwagandha...||L-Tryptophan 35mg, Chamomile 20mg, Ginger Root 3mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Chew) Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 65 mg, C3 (Colostrum Calming Complex) 9 mg, L-Theanine (Suntheanine Brand) 8.5 mg....||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Proprietary Relaxation Blend (Valerian Root...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||—||—||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||—||—||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
40 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4111 Customer Reviews
Bought these for my highly active 1 year old dog. I have been giving the recommended dose daily for about a week. It took a few days, but I have noticed a subtle difference in his hyperactivity. He's not quite as crazy in the evenings after being cooped up all day. I got the chicken flavor. It does take a little persuading to get him to eat it.
Good product and seems to help
My dog has a little bit of anxiety when there are changes. If we go on a trip, etc. She doesn't show it with whining or pacing around. She usually just sits by our feet and wants more attention than normally and we can tell she is a little stressed. As far as we can tell, the pills calm her down and she is laying around more and taking a nap, but she is not knocked out! I am happy with what I see and I can recommend the product. She has 65lbs and I only give her one pill. That seems to help her already.
Product works for car sickness and storm anxiety
My dog used to throw up every time we traveled in the car long distance. This product has kept her from doing so- it’s been a lifesaver. My dog also has bad storm anxiety and between this and her Kong Kozie, she is able to handle storms so much better. She’ll go from shaking with fear to 20 minutes after taking them to just laying down calmly. I highly recommend this product.
Worked during construction
My dog will bark at everybody and freak out at any sound the older he gets. It's also becoming more difficult to take him to the vet or just around other people. We have construction going on at our house right now with lots of noise and people. He just sleeps through most of it and isn't really bothered.
Rescue with Anxiety
We adopted my Pitbull/Lab a year ago. He has anxiety and will pee. This has calmed him down. When he starts to show signs of anxiety, I give him two treats. It has helped a lot. See picture of when he has anxiety.
Hemp Calming Dog Chew is Great
My overactive puppy loves these treats, and best of all she has been more pleasant towards her elderly roommate since giving these to her. I felt so bad for my poor 16 year old dog who appeared to be miserable and so upset with me bringing home such a mischievous puppy. The Hemp Calming Dog Chew has brought peace and harmony back to my house once again!
Will not eat them
My dog is a wreck with Fireworks also trucks and motorcycles. She is ok with loud TV gun fire/explosions. I have tried to give these to her by themselves and with other things such as her food kibble and wet. In her treat bowl, by hand, disguised in anything from cheese to pasta to peanut butter and she will not open her mouth or separates it from other eatables. So all this being said I do not know if they work. My dog eats almost anything so this was a bummer.
Didn't work well enough
After using a whole bottle, over several weeks, I didn't see any results. I have a 125lb. dog, giving them right dosage. Didn't work
very good results
This is the third thing I have tried. My dog is terrified of fire crackers. She would try to find somewhere to hide. She was able to just lie down near me without shaking. I have also used 1/2 dose to be able to trim her nails. It seems to work fast, which is more important since you never know when somebody is going to start shooting off the fireworks. I am very happy with the results.
Would purchase again -
I have a 60-pound border collie who is very anxious, especially if company comes over or going to get groomed. Well, needless to say, 1 nugget, and she just took a nap when company was over, and 1 1/4 nugget for grooming, and she had the best time with the gals at the groomers, and didn't lose control of her bowels about being without me. That is huge for her. I won't use it every day, but at specific times, and so far so good. I have tried other calming products, but this seems to work for us.