Petlinks Purrfect Paws Cat Litter Mat
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Material||—||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
About This Item
- Patented design that is specifically made to collect litter and prevent tracking.
- This mat's unique design is meant to spread your cat's paw-pads apart to force stray litter off.
- Features deep hollows to keep the litter collected and away from the rest of your house.
- Made to be flexible and easy to clean.
- Also can be used under food and water bowls as a placemat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Quilted Cat Litter Mat, Light Blue$10.82Chewy Price$12.74List Price
- DealPet Champion Cat Litter Mat, Gray, Large$12.50Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Microfiber Chenille Cat Silhouette Litter Mat, Brown$31.34Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Shaped Cat Litter Mat$4.66Chewy Price
- DealDrymate Swirl Fish Cat Litter Mat, Tan$14.99Chewy Price
- DealiPrimio Cat Litter Trapper EZ Clean Mat, Black, Large$29.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealAll-Absorb Cat Litter Mat, Grey$14.59Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Rectangular Cat Litter Mat, Beige, X-Large$18.89Chewy Price$17.95Autoship Price
- DealFresh Kitty Jumbo Foam Quatrefoil Cat Litter Mat, Black & White$9.99Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Fresh Kitty Jumbo Foam Cat Litter Mat, Gray$17.98Chewy Price
- DealPet Champion Hole Cat Litter Mat, Black$9.99Chewy Price
- DealiPrimio Premium Dog & Cat Litter Mat, X-Large, Gray$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
951 Customer Reviews
Like the headline said, I was very surprised that this litter mat is working very well for my two cats. I use crystal litter and it usually is a pain around the litter box, since the kind I use has relative large crystal size and easy to scatter. This mat can trap the litter very well inside its holes. It is also easy to clean. I normally just need to vacuum the litter mat and that's it. I'm very satisfied with this litter mat.
Purrfect Paws Cat Litter Mat
Bit of a disappointment. It had white (powdery like) stains all over it which won't come out. It was sent in a package too small and arrived curled and creased in several places. The color is more of a blue-gray and not a true dark gray.
My cat has long toes and always the litter goes everywhere . NOT ANYMORE this is the best cat litter mat and it comes in many sizes. Thank You
Great litter mat
This mat captures more stray litter than any other I've tried and it's easy to clean.
Arrived rolled - will not stop curling, very disappointed
Very disappointed with this purchase. I ordered two mats, they arrived very tightly rolled. I have had them for over a month and cannot get these mats to stay uncurled. I weighed down the edges as you would for a new rug, but the material won’t flatten. The corners just roll up making them unusable. I would not recommend this product unless it can be shipped flat.
LOVE THIS MAT
This is my favorite cat mat, without question! I have many of them all over my house. The weight of the x-large is the same as the smaller mats in quality and material. I’ve been using them for nearly 4 years and they lay perfectly and wash with ease (for the most part). I shake or vac them first and soak them in the tub with Dawn dish liquid and hot water. Most of the ick that might have gotten wet such as vomit on the litter or pee on the litter will come up with ease. I do on occasion use a scrub brush to loosen caked, plastered particles. I use a flushable litter so there’s no problem with small amounts going down the tub drain. I live in a sandy-humid state and I use this at my main entrance to help reduce the sand coming into my house on my “human” paws. I am a repeat customer, (not for regular replacement but) for adding more! And for rotating fresh ones while cleaned ones, are drying.
Great Litter Mat
This litter mat traps clay litter very well. You can flip it upside down to empty it out quickly. It’s also easy to clean with a quick rinse.
I love these mats. They really hold the litter so it doesn't track all over my floor. I do think that they are a bit overpriced.
A bit of a nuisance
The deep holes make this difficult to clean. And maybe due to the extreme texture my 10 month old kitten peed on it outside the box when I put it down several times (this hasn't been a problem previously). I can't use it.
Cheap and Flemsy wont buy again
cheaply made, wont lay flat, not as described. Please save your money and buy another product.